The final battle

Down to 3 hours left before sunrise, our heroes will have to keep fighting until sunrise if they hope to defeat Mudae.

Mia, Mika, Levi, Shasha, Tangie, Sapphire and Eggwin all stand before Mudae, ready to take him down.

Hitch is trying her best to heal Eren as the others fight Mudae.

Mudae transforms, growing 2 more arms and becoming way stronger than before.

The slayers rush at Mudae, attacking him non stop, trying their best to kill him.

Mudae manages to keep up with them despite his injury.

While the slayers were busy with Mudae, Lady Krista and Rey had been with Lil Jaeger and Diamond, trying to use the blood collected from the upper moons to make a cure to change demons back into humans. With the blood from the uppers, Krista is able to create one, but only 2 doses. She uses one on Diamond, hoping it will work. After some minutes, Diamond begins to change back into a human, which leaves the others thrilled that it worked.

Krista and Rey decide to try and use the other one on Mudae, hoping it will help kill him, so they start heading towards the battle field.

In the battle, Mudae releases a huge spiral attack, hitting all the slayers, which knocks them back. Mudae then goes after Eggwin, trying to kill her, but Shasha manages to stop him, leaving the demon furious as he begins a barrage of attacks. Shasha holds off a few, as Levi and Mika arrive to help her.

Hitch gave Eren enough medicine to help him wake up but he is still unconscious. Hitch decides to let him rest while she goes to help out the others.

Hitch goes after Mudae as well, using her slayer mark's powers to her advantage.

Mia, Sapphire and Eggwin all go with Hitch, using their best moves to hit Mudae.

Mudae gets a bit hurt, but manages to overpower the slayers, releasing more and more power as the battle goes on.

Mudae attacks them all with one big explosion-like attack that manages to knock them all down, as Mudae attacks Mia, ripping off her head and killing her instantly. The other slayers are shocked at the sight of a fellow slayer getting their head ripped off. But they know now is not the time to sob, they must keep fighting.

Eggwin, furious at what Mudae did, rushes at him, only to get killed off, by getting her body blown up.

The slayers started to struggle even more, as Mudae took out 2 of them.

But suddenly, Krista and Rey arrive, injecting Mudae with the cure from behind.

Mudae is furious and murders Rey as soon as they do it, leaving Krista in a shocked state.

The slayers and Krista keep fighting Mudae, who is now even more injured as the cure slows him down a bit.

After an hour of fighting, all the slayers experience exhaustion, as they start to lose strength.

Mudae, who is also a bit tired, but still recovering, goes all out, in hopes of killing the slayers.

Mika and Hitch manage to get up and block the attack before it reaches their teammates.

Mudae toys with the slayers, telling them they will never defeat him and they will all die there today.

He goes after them again and again, injuring them more and more. All hope seems lost.

The slayers can barely breathe anymore, and most of them can barely stay conscious.

Mika manages to land a couple blows on Mudae, who despite that, recovers, telling her: "Is that all you got? Come on, I know you can do better. Or are you holding back on purpose, maybe due to something inside of you that you don't want injured? Oh, you didn't think I would notice? Come on, i know why you're not going all out, i felt it since the beginning. You are pregnant are you?"