Thailia Rook-Tennyson

Meet Thailia Rook-Tennyson (Th-all-E-uh)

She tends to just go by Thailia as she was not supposed to exist.

......

......

......

......

Ben has seen his future many times and knows he's supposed to end up with his supposed dream girl (I can't remember her name but the ben-wolf girl from the original series) and have a kid with her. But as ^fate^ would have it, not all things are set in stone...... 

A dangerous foe comes to earth and practically drives it to near extinction, to make the enemy stop they only want Ben 10 banished from pretty much everywhere (i.e. he can't stay on a planet for long and has to keep moving around) Ben agrees as he doesn't want his people (humans) to die, Rook Blonco (Ben's furry fighting partner whose name is actually Blonco but everyone calls him Rook) fights this but in the end agrees on the condition he goes with Ben, and well Ben is in a rock and hard place so he agrees and the two are banished.

About 2 years after their departure from all known planets (mind you in Omniverse Ben was like 17 and this is AFTER but not with the weird time loop and new universe thing) their appearance (for like refilling of supplies) just stops, and no one knows where they went or if they're alive

Another 3 years go by and a new planet is suddenly booming with popularity, it's a no fight zone, meaning you can't fight, and anyone who does will be escorted off its surface, the King and Queen of the planet are kind and just, and try to make everything fair for the people.

Side Note: No one has ever seen their faces and they never walk, they always float on small discs that make sure their feet never touch the ground.

Another year goes by on this planet (6 years since Ben's departure of earth and Ben would be like...23) and the royal family is blessed with an heir, of course their face is also hidden, but the people who live and throve on the planet don't mind the mystery as their king and queen are mighty and kind.

16 years go by as the heir grows, until one day the heir leaves and while the planet's people are sad the king and queen said the heir was off to find great warriors to fight beside to soon spread the peace their planet has to others.

........

.......

.......

.......

Thailia is the heir to the Planet of Brookson-X (if you can guess whyyy its named that bravo) she went out in search of the Plumbers (alien fighting group in ben 10 shows) become one of them, of course she only goes by Thalia as her parents are sort of.... wanted criminals? Famous? Whatever you want to call Ben Tennyson and Rook Blonco (his name is sort of like Anime where they introduce their last name first?), but either way she joins and trains hard and fights good and evil, she makes 2 very good friends, and Echo-Echo/human hybrid (don't come at me for not knowing the alien's proper name) named Jones, and a Big Chill/X-LR8 hybrid named, Cassidy...... well, that's the best human/earthly pronunciation of her alien name

Thailia's two friends are by her side, and they fight off the evils of the new world under the control of the dictating aliens who banished Ben 16+ years ago.

At some point she'll get captured and sing the original show's theme song then "blam" the aliens in surprise with her having the Omnitrix