Chapter 7

Start writing your story

"We're scanning everyone's badges as a precaution. Please line up in an orderly fashion." In about a minute, everyone was in a straight line, and the guard was moving down the line, scanning everyone's badges in an orderly manner and I was in the back of the line. "You need to make a run for it," I hissed to Cade as he looked around a bit nervous. "Slip out of here calmly. Don't draw any attention to yourself." I continued. Without any more urging, Cade turned and left but he was almost out the door when a guard noticed him. "Hey! Stop right there!" he called as I threw a shuriken at the guard and Cade instantly threw open the door and ran as fast as he could out of there with me going a separate way. 

All the guards ran after me, leaving the dissection room empty of guards. Cade and I found the main entrance of the KSI building together before the Autobots came in. I bumped into someone as I was getting to Cade out of the building while he could. "RJ!?" a familiar voice said to me and I turned around, seeing Trent. "Trent?" I said as I was shocked. "What are you doing here?" he asked and I had to make something up. "What are you doing here?" I demanded from him. "Job interview," he answered as I noticed how he had changed since high school, which was where I had seen him last. He had lost the jock look and looked almost like the type of guy who would always lend you a pencil, even if it was his last one. "Are you okay? You look a bit panicked. And what happened to your hair?" Trent asked me.

 There was a sudden crash from the nearby entrance hall, which reminded me of the current predicament. "Need to go!" I exclaimed, turning. However, before I could get far, Trent's hand closed around my wrist. "Are you going to come to the high school reunion?" he asked about the reunion. "What high school reunion?" I demanded and he raised an eyebrow. 

"Our high school reunion? It's in a month, you seriously didn't get the email?" he reminded me and I yanked my arm away. "Well, I'm not going, so bye!" I said and ran into the entrance hall to see the Autobots running through the broken glass wall, guns out. Dad noticed me standing there amongst the panicking humans and scooped me up, placing me on his shoulder as he ran. "What are you guys doing? This is crazy, dad!" I said in panic. "No, This is justice." Optimus answered, anger clear in his voice. 

A few minutes later, we reached a giant hangar. I assumed that it was the storage room, since there were large boxes that took up most of the space and Transformium was in some of them. Crosshairs jumped up on a box and started shooting into the air. Optimus looked down at the humans. "Get out! All of you!" he shouted, and everyone obeyed instantly. "Science fair's over, meat bags," Hound added.

Once most of the humans were gone, Optimus turned to the other Autobots, optics blazing with fury. "Destroy the lab, destroy it all." he ordered. Without another word, the Autobots started shooting up the boxes. I caught sight of a wimpy looking droid standing between two boxes. "Danger, security breach. Danger." it warned robotically. Before it could continue, I took out the gun and shot at it, destroying it. I was about to join the other Autobots in pillaging the hangar (the dead Autobots had been her friends, as well), but then I heard a familiar voice. 

"It's me! Break me out of this Frankenstein box!" Brains shouted from inside a nearby cage, rattling the bars. I instantly shot at the lock of his box and helped him out, since he only had one leg and was using a cane as the other. "Brains?" I asked incredulously and he gave me an exasperated look. "No, it's my identical twin, Of course, it's me! Now put me down, I want to get back at those slimy humans!" he replied sarcastically. 

I transformed into my Autobot form as I walked over to stand next to dad as Hound walked up behind us with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, stopping slightly behind him with Sides and Sunny behind me. Dad looked at me and was about to say something when Joyce strode up to them angrily. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" he shouted, and I raised an eyebrow. "Are you a horse?" I asked as Joyce gave me a glare before turning back to dad.