Chapter 7

The next day. Sam and Carly finally returned from the hospital with the baby. Sam got a call from Colin's and Mitchell's history teacher about the homework she got from the twins which she thought they got wrong. "Ms. Roberson, have you ever been attacked by Decepticons or any Decepticon ally?" Sam asked the twins' teacher about being attacked by cons. "No, Mr. Witwicky but the twins wrote down what happened before, during and after the battle that is wrong and not in the textbooks." Ms. Roberson said about the battle and that what I said is wrong. 

"Look, Ms. Roberson. Everything the twins wrote is true because their mother and I were there before, during and after the battle. My older sister was also in that battle with her husband and his brother. What the government didn't expect is someone to still know about the battle of Chicago and Hong Kong? So, Ms. Roberson, don't say that what the twins write down for their history homework is wrong because you're calling me wrong when I was there and you weren't." Sam said as he finally got the courage to speak. We didn't get an answer from the teacher until we heard the hang up sound and we laughed because the teacher wasn't expecting Sam to give such an answer about the twins and their homework. 

"Good, job, Sammy. Standing up for what we did and without giving away any information as to where the twins actually got it from." Sunny said, rubbing his finger softly on Sam's head. "Got to keep everyone who doesn't know out of the loop." Sam said about keeping people out of the know. The school asked Sam and Carly to come in to talk about Colin's and Mitchell's history work. I put a voice and video device on Sam so I can watch and listen to the conversation with the teacher and Principal. "Mr. and Miss. Witwicky, we are required to teach the students on what really happened at the Battle of Chicago. Ms. Roberson, told me what happened with the homework and your conversation. We need you to know that we can't have students to have what's opposite of what the government said to the world. So, Colin and Mitchell need to change their answers by tomorrow or we'll have to ask you to transfer the twins to another school." The Principal said about the homework and transferring the twins to another school. I sent a code to Sam saying that I'll call to interrupt the conversation before I call. 

"Ms. Roberson and Mr. ... Walker. Sam, Carly and the twins have the right to put the answers they see fit. that includes answers that some didn't know about. If you ever think about transferring or expelling the twins then that shows the other students good or bad and families they have no say in what happens to their future. What would they say if they heard about this incident that you're forcing parents to change their kids' answers or threaten them with their kid's explosion? Or do you not want your husband or wife to know that you two are having an affair with each other." I said to the Principal and teacher about the conversation and their affair. "Who is this? You cannot threaten someone you do not know." Mr. Walker said to me in anger. 

"Oh, you think I'm threatening you. I'm not threatening you at all but I'm warning you that this would go public and the school board wouldn't like how you did your jobs. There would be outrage from your spouses and parents about the video. I will advise you to consider what I said about the ordeal." I said to the conversation as I waited for the response from the principal. "Fine, we consider what you said, Ms." Mr. Walker said as he knew that he didn't want his wife to know about the affair. "Good to know. Nice to speak with you." I said as I hung the phone up and continued to watch the video to see that the teacher looked at the principal to say expel them. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. and Miss. Witwicky, but..." the principal said but was cut off by his and the teacher's phones ringing. Then I heard thundering footsteps from outside the door on Sam's side and in came the school board with the police to get to the principal and teacher. "Ms. Roberson, you are under arrest for kidnapping, Interstate shipment theft, Extortion, Human trafficking, Abduction and Murder of a minor, and sexual assault of 17 year-old teenager. Mr. Walker, you are under arrest for solicitation of a prostitute, sexual assault of a minor, Fraud, Identity theft, Bribery of a police officer, Obstruction of justice, Kidnapping, Interstate shipment theft, Extortion, Human trafficking, selling and buying crack, Methamphetamine, and LSD." The police commissioner said about the pair's evil background.