Chapter 4

The English professor moved her head back, fear evident in her eyes as she stared into dad's purple ones. Hotrod and Bumblebee took a cautious step forward. "You can't j-just destroy something that does not belong to you!" She stuttered, her eyes were filled with a slight anger. Dad glared at Vivian, his optics focused upon her rather than the rest of us. "I am here for a purpose I intend to accomplish. Vivian Wembly, you are a necessary instrument in this entire plan, but I do not need you at this moment. Step aside or I shall have to remove you." He warned, inching closer to her face. Vivian looked up at him through the hair covering her eyes, refusing to feel intimidated. 

Without a choice, she moved to stand beside Cade, who wrapped an arm around her waist tightly. Optimus marched forward to grab the sword relic, as the humans watched helplessly. He gripped onto it tightly, pulled it out of its confinement and stared at it. "My maker gave me no choice..." dad whispered about a creator giving him no choice. Dad turned around swiftly, and instead of ramming the sword into Bumblebee, it failed to make contact. "Optimus, good to see you." Cade said smiling to see dad. "Cade, back up now." I said as he was confused as to why I said what I said. Dad shot a knight and tried to get to the staff from the center of the room. 

I took out the saber I was handed a few days ago and stopped dad from getting the staff. "Don't do this dad. You're not like this and whatever that witch did to you. Stop this now." I snarled at him as he continued to get to the staff. "I do not know you. You are just in my way." Dad snarled about knowing me and me being in his way. I sent memories to him through our father-daughter bond as his eyes flickered as he remembered the memories. The purple eyes however stayed and stabbed me in the leg before grabbing my neck and throwing me into Sunny and Sides who were running towards us. Dad grabs the staff, heads outside with it and we follow him out to get the staff back. 

"Bee, change him. He can be changed and use your voice." I called Bee who nodded and went out to help get dad back to normal. Sunny, Sides and I race outside just in time to see Cade saving dad from the Knights. They backed off once they saw the sword in Cade's hands and dad looked shocked at being saved again by Cade. "Thank you Cade. I apologize for my actions against you including you, RJ." Dad said as he sadly looked at me since Sunny and Sides were helping me. "It's okay. You weren't you, Optimus. I think RJ knew that you seemed off when you arrived." Cade said about it before Megatron and a few of his Cons came, grabbed the staff from us and left for Stonehenge. "We need to get to Stonehenge, dad, or else Quintessa will kill Earth with Cybertron and the cons." I said about the whole saving Earth again but from Quintessa and the cons. 

"What are the Cons planning to do with the staff?" Dad asked about the Cons and the staff to get to Cybertron. "They're planning on using the staff and me to get Cybertron to attack Earth, who by the way is Unicron from when it was only Primus and Unicron." I said about the Cons, Megatron, Quintessa, and the two planets. "Then we need to hurry. If Quintessa gets her staff then no one is safe until she's dead.'' Dad said about Quintessa and the staff. "How do we get to Stonehenge and who's going to be our backup?" Isabella asked about getting there and back up. "I'm hating her more and more." I muttered about the girl as Sunny blowtorched my wound closed. 

The Knights have brought us to where Stonehenge was to fight Quintessa and the Cons. We saw a light beamed up and we saw that Cybertron was far bigger than that time with Sentinel. "We got your message, RJ. The governments agreed to help with this one." Lennox's voice said through comms. "Great to hear ya, Lennox." I said laughing about hearing him. "Don't forget about me." Cassie's voice said as a fire blast shot at Megatron and knocked him down. "Baby Lennox. Good blast, kid, you're doing better with your powers." Sunny said laughing at how Megatron went down. "Don't forget about us!" Simmons, Mearing, Dutch, and Joyce called out. "Looks like the whole crew is coming back.