Chapter 2

"Of course it's me, now we're out of time. Get on the plane with all your friends and bring Token man with you since what's going to happen is in England. Mearing knew this since I told her what I'm telling you and your friends. Something big is going down and not like last time. It's planet size as in what we thought was Planet Earth and Cybertron. What Lennox was saying to you was true about the structures and Megatron. I'm sure your pal Ratchet told you something about Cybertron right." Simmons said about Earth, Cybertron, Ratchet, the plane, England, Lennox, and Megatron. 

"What are you saying Simmons? Are you suggesting that Earth and Cybertron have been fighting since before the war between Autobots and Decepticons." I asked about the war both of us were brought into. "Yes, as in the time where there were only two transformers in the whole universe." Simmons must know what was coming. Of course. He always knew, his obsessions kept him in the alien loop. "Fine, we'll get on the plane but call whoever you've been calling in England when we're there okay." I demanded from him. 

"Yeah sure, sure, now go. I know Lennox and the government know where you are now. So hurry and don't tell them where you're going." Simmons said before hanging up. "Gear up y'all we're going into another battle for Earth." I said loudly and we all got everything we needed for the trip to England. "What about Tessa, Shane and your other human family?" Cade asked about them and I looked to him as an answer. 

"We can't bring them in this, Cade. Tessa and Shane barely made it out of their fist battle two years ago. But with the Witwickys and Mikaela, I can't do that to them as well. Sam and Carly have a baby girl now and Mikaela is engaged. When you signed up to help us, that had put everyone we've known in danger of being killed. So bring them in again or no more contact forever because that's what I had to do." I said about Mikaela, Sam, Carly, Judy, Ron, Sam's baby girl, Tessa and Shane and Cade signed knowing I was right. 

"What's your name, mini bot?" Ironhide asked the bot for its name. "Cogman, sir Hide." Cogman said his name and called Ironhide, sir hide. Everyone got ready just as Grimlock roared about the Decepticons getting ready to mobilize. "Everyone on the plane now. SFS and Strife, you two need to fly beside the plane and protect it the best you can. Every other Dinobot on the ship. Let's go, people, we don't have much time." I called everyone as we all got what we needed and on the plane. "Ms. Prime, I do not think everyone's weight can be handled on the plane." Cogman said about the plane not handling everyone's weight. 

"Oh it will trust me." I said as the others transformed in their altmodes and drove in with the mini Dinobots riding on top of them. Before going on the plane, I upgraded the plane with some newer parts to get us to England without crashing. I ran on after the upgrade as Cogman pulled the ramp up and shut it. "Time to go now, Cogman. Who brought her?" I shouted to Cogman about taking off before pointing to the girl who snuck on. "I can help you. I don't care what you say or what you can do to me. I belong here because my friend died protecting me." The girl said about a friend of hers. 

"Listen, little girl. The last time someone said that they either died or they ran away and never was heard from ever again. I don't need a little girl in my way when the fight gets harsher than what you saw out there. You are in the same room as people who have been fighting this battle of survival for more than your own life. I've seen good people run and even greater ones die. My own father died on me before he came back and now he's somewhere in space searching for some people who created him. I've been fighting this fight for more than my brother, cousin and uncle have. I've seen more battles than a soldier who's been in the military for five years and on 4 tours. These bots you see in this room, unlike your little friend, are my family and we fought side by side against the Decepticons for over a decade. You brought yourself into a battle you can't come out from. So, what you're going to do is to stay wherever we're landing on with whatever other transformer Simmons' contact has, got it." I ordered her to do and the history of the battles we've had.