06: SECURITY ISSUE

━━ THE BOX OF LETTERS RETURNED TO ITS SPOT IN THE CLOSET. 

The only difference is that this time, you had buried it deep enough

The only difference is that this time, you had buried it deep enough. It wouldn't see the light of day again anytime soon.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked, giving Tommy a grave look.

He waves you off. "It'll be fine, (Y/N)! I've visited him before, and you just did a week ago. And nothing happened, right?"

"No, nothing happened," You admitted with a sigh. That was, of course, a lie. You had no way of knowing if Dream really was a god, but it did explain a lot.

For starters, why he never dies. There were plenty of times when he should have, and he hasn't. Second, why his eyes were so mesmerizing despite him being chaos. If Dream really was the god of kalopsia, it would make sense. Wherever he went, he made it beautiful.

He made the Dream SMP look perfect. He lured you here, only to deceive you. It wasn't beautiful; it was broken and bloody.

He was broken and bloody, but his eyes still shined a brilliant emerald green.

"Ah, then stop worrying, yeah? I can handle myself. I am a successful hotel owner who gets all the bitches."

You let out a loud laugh at that, much to Tommy's dismay.

"Sorry," You said. "Be safe, okay?"

"Always."

You give Tommy a quick hug since you were leaving to stay in Snowchester for a bit. You bid Tommy one last goodbye and head towards the tunnel.

You tap on the sapphire, watching as the silver band lights up and displays your trident. You tap on it, and the cold metal handle fills your hands.

"Holy shit," You laugh lightly before propelling yourself through the tunnel.

The temperature change is noticeable. In Snowchester, it wasn't a slight chill in the warm air but a deep freeze. There was snow left on the ground and no signs of flowers. At least the vines hadn't reached all the way out here.

You walk the familiar patch down the land, listening to the soft call of birds and squeaks of squirrels dotting between trees.

In the distance, there's a large clearing with stacks of wood, and a familiar face is quickly scanning them into their inventory.

You continue onward until you find yourself in front of Tubbo's house, the sound of waves crashing over the shore echoing in your ears. You knock on the door.

"Coming!" Someone shouts. A string of curses leaves their lips as something crashes to the floor.

A few seconds later, the door swings open, and Ranboo smiles at you. "Oh, hey (Y/N)!"

"Hi, Ranboo."

"Come inside," He said, stepping aside and letting you in.

"How are you?" You asked, gazing around the house.