Chapter 13 From The Beginning

3rd Person POV

October 8th, 2008.

First known sighting of victim, Y/n L/n entering an adult location; Old Show Bar with suspects M/n and F/n L/n.

Y/n was age eleven at this time.

Those willing to cooperate described the victim as, shy, quite and obedient through every known sight each of them had of the victim.

Both suspects were described as "watchful, like having a sixth sense". When asked why, it was said that each parent always caught the child preforming suspicious actions despite it seeming like nothing to anyone who then looked.

Both parents behaved "as if they didn't have a kid at all and were living the college social life". This behavior included irresponsible drinking and smoking. Occasionally, they would be seen with suspicious figures or know drug dealers.

Looking over the first occurrence, the Ro'Meave's lawyer took a long sigh. They could guess with how easily everything went in the beginning, the birth parents of his client have had connects far longer than when the first report involving Y/n was made. There was piles and piles of paper he had to read through. Photo and video evidence he would surly have to look through as well to form proper arguments against the two who brought a child into the world as if they had created a lifelong servant.  There may be all this evidence but on the chance that these people have the money to hire a good ass lawyer or a judge and jure decide to take this more lightly, he needs to pin these people to the wall. He must used this evidence correctly. He must get the full imagine of this case in each persons mind. He should request parents to be the ones listen in... This case would surly not be kept quite. The Ro'Meave's may not always be watched but if they're recognized, without fail, it's becomes know where they are and who they are with at what time and day. But if this case does not have a satisfying outcome, it would be best to have it go public to gain public support. The support could really help the Ro'Meave's reputation with their company, but that doesn't would put the poor girl out to the world. It would be nearly impossible to keep her hidden when she's living and attending school with the Ro'Meave family.

....

He needs a coffee.

------

"I have something." The Ro'Meave lawyer paused at the unexpected guest in his office. A spitting image of the man he works under.

"Garroth? What are you doing here at this hour?" He did not put down his third cup of coffee. He sipped it as Garroth held out a worn, somewhat foul smelling journal. Mein Kamph. That's what it said on top. "I know that's not the original but regardless, why are you giving it-"

"It belonged to her. She's been writing all that time she spent with....them." Garroth spoke, interrupting. This boy was raised with better manners. But as the lawyer took a closer look at the book, he saw how Garroth held it with a glove. The man sighed.

"Garroth, I don't think we can use this. The authorities would have had to have found it or the victim would have to give it to us directly. It's been so long since everyone was first at the scene."

"No one has touched it but her and Aaron the one time he held it. She hasn't picked it up since she's gotten it back. I haven't ready anything but if it helps, please, find a way to use it. I know you need as much evidence as you can to help you. This can probably help guide you at least if you need to find or organize anything." Garroth was persistent. He was right too. The lawyer sighed. Fifteen years and he already feels too old for this shit.

"Does she know you're giving this to me?" That was the most important question.

A short chapter but now I have a plan for the whole thing! More coming soon!!!!!! Stay tuned if you've stuck around this long.