Chapter 3 Why Is She Here?

Y/n's POV

I started walking to the location my 'parents' told me to go. They said if I don't come that I won't get food for three days. I know I can just go to McDonald's and as Jordan for my regular breakfast but they would figure out I have eaten since my father is a werewolf. Like all werewolves, they have a great sense of smell. Unlucky me just has f/c werewolf ears and cat tail. No abilities whatsoever. I soon got to they alleyway I was instructed to got to. I can just smell the alcohol everywhere. Then to pairs of hands grab me. In knew the feeling of these hands. They belong to my 'parents'. I was harshly pulled threw a back door and into a dressing room. They released me and my 'mother' shoved a dress in my hands and pushed me behind a wall-like curtain.

"Hurry up and change! We want a lot of money so we need you to sing as much as you can! If you do good, you'll get a more...proper meal tonight." My 'mother' said. I rolled my eyes and changed. I'd be nice to have more than just scraps or McDonald's  for once. I then finished changing. I came out an my 'father' slapped me on my right eye.

"Took yah long enough." He huffed. I covered my eye with my bangs so the mark wouldn't be visible. I look down at my clothing to make sure ALL of my 'marks' are covered.

 I look down at my clothing to make sure ALL of my 'marks' are covered

It's scary 4 me 2 think how much this looks like me.

I sighed in discomfort. I made sure my cat tail was hidden and my wolf ears were still kept in place with the ribbon that hides them. They then pushed me behind a curtain which was on the stage and ran off. I heard murmuring and laughter in the background. A bunch of it sounded slurred. This is a bar isn't? Of course it is. The curtains then opened and a light shined on me. I was blinded for a quick second but then cleared. I instantly saw my 'parents' looking at me with a bit of anger and disgust shown on their faces. I just took a small breath and let it out. The music started and luckily, I knew the song. (Cocaine- Nightcore)

You are
In pain
Take your life, take your life with cocaine
But I am who I am
So I do what I can, when I can
But I can't really do a damn thing

---Everyone cheered w/alcohol in their hands---

So fine
This day
All your outage gone away
But tomorrow, when you wake up
All your problems are back to stay

Your life
A game
Turn it up, turn it up with cocaine
And every time that you life is the time when you feel
And the only time you heal

Tell me what it is and it would never be like this
A problem that we have in common, baby tell me what it is
It probably doesn't mean a piss
Yeah, rip my heart apart

---Many "wooed"---

Now it's too late, too late to live
Only heaven loves you now
So love it back for once
Just once
Now it's too late, too late to live
And my conscience killing me
So I'm alive
But not free