Chapter 6 Shopping

Aaron's POV

Y/n....she didn't need to hide her name. It's beautiful. I sat there, replaying the earlier events. She didn't even notice I said her name. No one did. I let the image play in my head over and over again. I was a bit of an asshole for what I did.

~---Flashback---~

I walked into her room shortly after Laurence left it. I wanted to see if she struggled anything else. Her room was almost empty. I looked around until I made it to the closet. I opened it without a second thought and found a notebook and a pencil on the floor. On the cover, it said Mein Kamf. From what I remember learning in freshman year in history, that means my struggle in German. I guess it was another way to keep her parents clueless. In the corner of the cover, there was a name. I didn't touch the book but got on the floor to get a closer look. Y/n L/n.

~---Flashback Over---~

At the time, I flipped it open to find everything else was written in Spanish. I didn't do anything else other than close it and did what I was asked. I decided it was time to get some rest after this eventful day and laid down on my bed. The dark room and the eary (#can'tspell) silence was all I acknowledged. But I soon ignored that with her name in my head as I drifted off to sleep. Y/n....

Y/n's POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone lightly shaking me. I scrunched my nose up out of displeasure. I didn't want to open my eyes, but knowing I was awakened, I knew I wouldn't fall back to sleep any time soon. I relaxed my face muscles and slowly opened my eyes. Wait. This isn't right. I snapped my eyes open only to see Zianna. I let out a small sigh. Right. I live here now.

"Its eight o'clock Inny~. Vylad and I are about to make breakfast." She said as she helped me sit up. "Were going to make chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon. Garte went to work early today so don't worry."

"Okay." I said quietly and let out a yawn. (Which I just did) My tail curled up and my ears went up as I did so. My ears then flattened as I stopped and my tail laid beside me.

"I don't have anything else that fits you so Vylad's letting you borrow a light brown shirt, a dark brown jacket, dark jeans and one of his green scarfs." She said as she placed those items on the bed. I look down at what I'm wearing at the moment, which is just an oversized sweater Garroth let me borrow and long white socks that Zane let me have. I nodded lightly and rubbed my eyes a bit. She then walked out of the room and shut the door so I could change. I groan, not wanting to leave the warmth of my bed. I didn't plop back on it, knowing I would most likely fall back asleep, and got my tired self up. I looked at my wrist. It was funny for me to see myself bandage like this. I shrugged but instantly regretted it. They felt sore and it burned. Sucking it up, I changed, letting the cool air hit my skin as I did so. Vylad's clothes had a warm feeling to them, except the jeans were freezing. They felt baggy but it is a boy's fit. I left my tail and ears out for the time being. I then took the sweater and went to Garroth and Vylad's room. Knowing my boundaries, I knocked on their door.

"Come in!" I heard Garroth say. I slowly opened the door and poked my head in. "Oh, hey Invisibility." I fully stepped in.

"Hey....thanks for letting borrow you sweater." I said as I went up to hand it to him. You took it out of my hands and smiled at me.

"It's not a problem!" He told me as he placed it on the bed. He turned back to me with a smile still on his face. "I see Vylad let you borrow his clothes."

"I was told that this was probably the only thing around my size." I said as I messed with the scarf a bit. He then started giggling.

"Probably, but Zane might have had something that fit you. Then again, he's slightly taller than Vylad and it would have messed up the style a bit." Garroth told me. "I'm not sure Zane is complete on the idea of suddenly having a sister. He seemed fine last night."