Chapter 4 Restrained

Younger readers....prepare urselves.🚨

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in the music room, cutting myself again for the second day in a row. Every time I panicked, I gave myself a cut. That soon stopped when I heard the bell ring. I quickly cleaned up the mess and went to homeroom. I sat in my shady corner, as always. Everyone was coming in class with the same looks they gave me on the first day. A few girls looked at me with disgust and started gossiping. I ignored it, getting a feeling that it has to do with music. The teacher came in and decided it was a good idea to bring up the fall dance. Once again, I tuned out as everyone began to...socialize.

---Time Skip---

I walked into the gym. I walked to the locker-

"Invisibility!" Scratch that. Laurence was calling me. I sigh as I walked up to.

"Y-yes, Mr. Meteli?" I said. I'm not his friend so there's no need to call him Laurence.

"Why so formal? Just call me Laurence." He said. I stand corrected.

"Laurence...."

"You've been given permission to not do anything for P.E." He said.

"Is...there a reason-"

"You'll find out soon enough." Was all he said before he walked away. I admit it. I was concerned.

---Mini Time Skip---

I walked to math class and got there before anyone else. I thought it was best since I don't like talking to people.

"Invisibility." Garroth class. Really? I sigh as I walked towards his desk. I opened my mouth, hesitant to speak for a moment.

"Yes Mr. Ro'meave."

"I'm...going to have my baby brother, Vylad, bring you to our home tonight. He will escort you home afterwards. Then he can meet your family." He explained. My eyes widen and my face went pale.

3nd Person POV

"Oh, u-um. My....parents *cough* aren't...home tonight! Yeah! Umm. They're usually home pretty late." Y/n lied. It was obvious to Garroth.

"Oh?" Garroth raised an eyebrow at me. "How late? Are they....business people?" He asked. Particularly knowing the answer. If he's wrong, he has another plan.

"As if." She responded in her usual tone. Her eyes widen as she realized her small mistake. "I mean...I don't know what their job is. They...usually don't talk about it since they....tend to complain so I....retreat to my room whenever they're home." Garroth moved his head slightly. Hiding a quick smirk he made. He had a feeling that you would think of something that related to business. He did bring up the idea. It was the first thing that came to mind. He is from a family that runs a business after all.

"Very well. But, do your parents trust you with others over?" Garroth asked. He knew what the answer was. He just needed a reaction. Other students began to walk into the class room.

"N-no! I mean, they don't trust- they don't want me getting into anything trouble."

"That's enough. I understand. I'll just inform Vylad about your parents."

"Alright." Y/n walks to her usual seat in the dark corner of the room. Garroth notices her actions. She was quick about it and ended the conversation there. He knew something was up. He also noticed the constant tugging that you did to your sleeves. Vylad walked up to him. Vylad knew of the plan and was trusted. Plus, the project Vylad has with Y/n was a perfect excuse to talk to her and get some information.