12· I love..

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

"YOU ARE STUPID ! YOU'RE ACTUALLY SO DUMB !!"

I scolded minhee as we were walking to shin sunbae's house.

after parting ways with taeyoung, minhee came to my dorm soon after and of course I complained his ears off about the date.

before I knew, it was already past 10 pm and minhee offered to drop me off at shin sunbae's house on his way back to dorm.

"how can you even think like- okay no wait first of all why does taeyoung like ME ?? why ME ?? am I even likeable ?? what did that boy even see in me oh my god-"

"well first of all, shut the f up cause you ARE likeable, say that once again and imma hit you"

"no WAIT BEFORE I FORGET, you said I'm gonna be happy when I see who the person is ?? what did you even mean by that"

I impatiently asked without taking a break.

"gosh do you even breathe? why are you getting so worked up-"

"just ANSWER"

"geez fine! well nothing in particular..? just wanted to make you look forward to it-"

"you-"

I took a deep breath.

"ughh my blood pressure is going up"

I rested my forehead on my palm.

"you know what? soon you're gonna regret torturing me like this and actually would want to come back in this time to thank me for setting you up"

minhee hissed at me.

"say what-"

I was about to slap his arm but he had fast reflex, he stopped my hand and linked arms with me.

"okay sorry sorry I'm sorry sister, don't stress about it anymore just enjoy sunbae's birthday, as a token of apology, I'll do whatever you want or treat you to something delicious or even buy you anything you want, happy now?"

he said as he patted my head.

"tch, whatever"

I dropped it and continued walking with him, our arms linked.

now who would believe seeing us that we were bickering like cat and dog just a few minutes ago?

"this is it, that's the building-"

"oh fia you're here!"

a voice interrupted me.

"oh hey seyoung and sangmin sunbae! seems like we came at the same time"

I waved at them with my free hand.

"yes but he..?"

they confusedly gestured towards minhee and eyed our linked arms.