21. you are beautiful

·:·

.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.

author pov.

three of the boys looked at the sleeping body on the sofa.

one second they looked at each other and the other second looking at the sleeping girl in front of them, gulping.

the tension in the air seemed like they were looking at the body of someone they just killed and now panicking about how to hide the body.

"minhee go and help her, if she sleeps here on the sofa like this she gonna wake up with a sore neck and body"

hyeongjun pushed minhee.

"yes hyung go go"

taeyoung pushed minhee again.

"tf taeyoung it's your girlfriend you do it"

minhee pushed taeyoung.

"no I ca-"

"wait a minute why are we even being like this ?? she is just sleeping not dead"

hyeongjun replied as the other two nodded.

"lets pull ourselves together guys"

minhee snorted.

"hyung can you let her borrow your bed? mine is on the top bunk so you know we can't lift her there"

taeyoung asked hyeongjun.

"yeah sure of course it's fine, just pick her up already"

hyeongjun gestured taeyoung.

"wait me??"

"who else you're her boyfriend duh"

"but.. can I..? I mean touch her without her permission?"

taeyoung cautiously asked.

"I'm sure it'll be fine it's nothing"

taeyoung nervously approached the girl.

"but wait a minute.. how do you even pick someone up?? how do I hold her??"

taeyoung confusedly asked.

"come on man seriously?? it's like this, this hand here- wait a minute"

minhee tried to help him but he stood there dumbfounded.

"hold up I can't remember why does it look so complicated"

the three idiots stood there confusedly.

after some time of panicking, taeyoung finally succeeded on picking her up. barely touching her as he didn't want to touch her without her permission.

"hyung help me with the door"

"here here"

taeyoung lightly put her down on hyeongjun's bed and pulled the blanket over her.