Fire Fall

Shadepool's POV
I was hunting by the WindClan border, with Snowpetal. She was now carrying Thrushtail's kits. The prey was still scarse even though it was well into newleaf. "Shadepool, whe-," my sister was cut off by a large rumble shaking through the forest. A horrible grinding sound, as loud as thunder, reached my ears as the world fell apart. Snowpetal and I sprinted off to camp, but her newfound weight slowed her down. I fought the urge to leave her behind and save myself, but before I could choose, the ground dropped beneath my feet. Dazed, I staggered to my paws to feel a burning sensation on my pelt. The gigantic crebaces that had formed, were spewing liguid fire, splashing over the jagged rocks. A few feet away from me Snowpetal was trying to pull out her leg from a boulder. Where her leg should have been was a pool of blood seeping from underneath the massive rock. "Go," she hissed, pain lacing her words. "Save yourself!" I three myself at the boulder attempting to dislodge it, but it was impossibly large. The ground beneath us shuddered, and thin cracks were emerging on the surface. Before any of us could react, the ground fell apart and we were free falling to certain death. My life flashed before my eyes, every moment, every feeling. The most prominent was the sensation of Snake song's pelt against mine. Then I felt an flash of pain, then nothingness.

I opened my eyes to see a bright ginger tom, with blazing green eyes. "Blazestorm," my voice a soft whisper. I could see the faint outlines of the grass through his star-splashed pelt. I looked down at my own paws to see the same faint shimmer. My stomach dropped, an icy feeling creeping through my pelt. Around me I saw my clanmates, as well as cats from other Clans that I recognized. Ashfall gave me a sad, small smile. Someone rested their tail on my shoulder. Snakesong was looking down at me, his beautiful golden eyes glimmering with happiness. I no longer cared that I was dead, just that I was with my family, and that we were together.
_______________________________________
Yep, I just did that, I'm evil. I hope you all felt the feels. Oh, SnakexShade, they are sooooo cute. So, that's the end. You weren't expecting that were you?
I working on few of other stories right now, and my first non-fanfic. I'm also writing a Wolves of the Beyond one-shot if any one knows what that is. If so, Foalan and Edme give me so much feels! I really enjoyed writing this fic, it was nice. Vote and Comment!
~SilverWolf