Introduction

Hi! If you're choosing to read this story, thank you! It means a lot! I'm the author! You can call me Bre! It is my first story, so feedback on anything is welcome. 

(This story is inspired by a oneshot I read called "Twins" by @JellyBean6540 *Go drop them a follow, not me* )

First and foremost, this story is strictly PLATONIC there will be NO SHIPPING in the book, whatsoever. Both Tommy and Drista are minors (As am I) and I personally find it wrong to ship minors, so no shipping. 

I am in school, but I spend an unhealthy amount of time on electronics, so this story should be updated at least once every week (It might be two sometimes).

Little bit of info and then I'll let you get onto the story. Tommy and Drista are both the Gods of Chaos. They look scarily similar but nobody on the SMP ever noticed. Drista is supposedly "Dream's sister", at least that was the role she was given when she was sent to earth with her twin. However, when Drista accidentally used her god powers, she was sent to "God jail" for 5 years. To prevent Tommy from breaking his twin out,  he was stripped from his powers.

Obviously, Drista and Tommy aren't very "God-like" names. Drista's god name is going to be "Eris" or "the god of chaos" in greek mythology. Tommy's god name is "Ares" or "the god of war" in greek mythology.

Enjoy the story!