Explanation

As I said, here's an explanation chapter. Let me know if there's anything more I can explain.

1. The Greek names.

I know. Ares is the Greek God of War, which I found fitting to Tommy. Eris is the Greek Goddess of Chaos

2.Tommy and Drista's powers. (Plus Strengths and Weaknesses)

I realised I don't give much explanation to what Tommy and Drista's powers. So here's a list

Both:

-They have telepathy but it will only work for a short amount of time and takes a lot of energy so they don't do it often

- Can talk to animals 

- Basically can get anything they want, like summon it or somethin' idk

- Can read a human's thoughts if they try hard enough

- Immortal

- Conjuration

- Curses (As they get older, the curses they can cast get stonger)

- Illusion Casting

- Necrokinesis (Ability to cause instant death without apparent cause)

- Possession

- Wings!! Both have wings. (They were permitted to use these as long as no one saw them. Tommy nearly got caught by Ph1lza , who happened to be flying at the same time as Tommy, but Tommy dove into a tree before Phil spotted him.)

Tommy:

- "Tommy" has an excellent memory but that's because Ares can see into the past

- Power of Persuasion

- Scarily good strategic skills(Never gave Wilbur any suggestions so he didn't accidentally use his powers)

-He has the ability to fake mortal deaths as if to play along with the human "canon life" system (gifted to him by Mumza/Kristen when he started fighting in wars to not draw suspicion)

Strengths: Decisive, determined, fearless. (He's also a brilliant actor.)

Weaknesses: Impulsive, bloodthirsty, raring for a fight regardless of the consequences. (He always acts based on  emotions)

Drista:

- "Drista" is able to see the future 

- Aggressiokinesis (can cause the anger flowing in a person to be brought forth. Even among the calmest can not resist and let loose every ounce of anger)

- Chaos Embodiment (Eris/"Drista" is known for being insatiable for chaos and mayhem. Her personality makes her an unpredictable being. She can control chaos and cause it all around her for individuals to become disorganized.)

- Manipulation (Eris/'Drista" can cause groups to become disorganized and disorderly. In her crusade with Ares/"Tommy", she can cause even the best general's conquest plans to fall apart and cause even more causalities than there needed to be.)

- Confusion Manipulation (Eris/"Drista" can distort a person's mind or senses by misleading them.)

Strengths: Fear, decisive, determined, fearless. (She is kind-hearted to those who've earned it)

Weaknesses: Magic can be use to harm or restrain Eris/"Drista"

Language of the gods:

So in the past chapter Tommy said "Deus meus" meaning "My god" in Latin. I speak a little Latin, so even though they are greek gods, I am using Latin as the "language of the gods".

A/N Let me know if there is anything else you want an explanation on!! Also please interact with me, im lonely. By interact I mean like comment or somethin idc. But I love y'all. You're 100% valid. You're beautiful/handsome. If you haven't already, drink at  least a lil bit of water. If you have meds, take them!! I'm proud of you, I mean it! Happy Holidays!

                                                                               ~Bre