Chapter 1 - Gods on earth?

A/N Mumza? First Chapter, POG? 

That was the last straw. Eris and Ares took it too far this time. The two seven year old gods of chaos had just pulled another prank, flowers all over their carpet in the nursery and their caretaker sat in the middle of it all, stuck to the carpet by flowering vines around her ankles. Notch, the God of the gods, along with his council, came to a decision. The two seven year olds would be sent to earth. 

When Kristin, the Goddess of Death, also the twin's mother, heard of this decision, she was in hysterics. "Gods on earth?" She exclaimed. "Yes. They will be sent to live with two human families when they both turn eight and have learned to control their powers" Notch explained to the worried goddess. Notch continued,"The others have heard of the plan and agreed, it's just you." Kristin sat in silence for a moment before speaking, "Fine. I agree the twins have caused some problems. I will let them go on one condition," Notch nodded "That one of twins gets sent to live with my husband, Phil Minecraft." Notch decided that was a simple enough request and lessons for the twins began immediately.

*timeskip brought to you by L'manberg going boom*

The twins' eighth birthday came quickly. Thankfully, they were ready. They could both hide the fact they were gods almost perfectly.  They both had human names, Eris became "Drista" and Ares became "Tommy". Kristin was watching for the perfect time to deliver the eight year olds to their new families. Soon enough, the time came.

*Phil POV*

I was just going for a walk, what I found on that walk was not what I was expecting. I was just strolling down the path in the woods behind my house when I heard a thump and then a whimper of pain. Before I knew it, I was walking back to my house with a new son. "What's your name, son?" I asked the boy. "A- Tommy. It's Tommy, sir" the boy replied. "Ok then, Tommy, My name is Phil Minecraft. I have two sons, who are about your age-"I realized I hadn't asked Tommy his age, "How old are you?". "Eight years old, sir." Tommy replied. "So then I was right, because Techno and Wil are both 12. And please, call me Phil. Both of my sons do, so it's only fitting." Tommy looked at me with eagerness,"I'm your son?". "Yup," I noticed we were right in front of the house, "and welcome home, son."

*Dream POV*

I was out hunting in the woods when I heard a thump. And then a laugh. I raised my bow, carefully edging towards where I heard the noise. What I saw was not what I was expecting. There, right in front of me, was a girl of about eight or nine. "Hello!"The girl greeted me. "Hi? What are you doing in the woods?"I questioned her. "Honestly no clue." She laughed "My name's E- Drista." She stood smiling at me. "Dream" I stated. "How old are you?" "Eight years of age." "Alright, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna go to my house and you can stay there, as long as you promise to earn your keep and not cause too many problems." Drista looked at me for a minute and then looked up to the sky. She soon turned back to me and said,"Sure. I can earn my keep. But I can't promise I'm not gonna cause at least a little bit of chaos."

*Third person POV*

Kristin was happy that both the people she chose to raise her kids agreed. And raise the kids, they did. Eventually, Tommy left with Wilbur to start a new nation and Dream moved in with the rest of the Dream Team to fight the new nation. Kristen was not pleased with Tommy fighting in wars so young, not that he was in any danger, being an immortal god. Both twins were forced to grow up and act like adults before they turned 10, and that pleased none of the gods. Most was "calm" with the twins for a few years, Tommy fighting in wars and Drista blowing up small things she built with TNT. That is, until the twins turned 13.

A/N First chapter done! Let me know if you have any questions about the story, I'm more than happy to answer them! I'll also answer just random questions. Next chapter out soon! 

                                                            ~Bre