Chapter 10 - Oh no.

A/N it has been awhile since i've updated this book but here i come with a new update!

It had been almost a year since Dream got put in prison and the server was calm? Well, as calm as it can be with a god of chaos walking around.

Tommy is almost 18 now, but he isn't any more mature. Ares, however, has grown quite a lot. He's seen the world now, and how cruel it can be. He doesn't want to stay on this earth any longer than he has to.

On the eve of Tommy's 18th birthday, he's informed that Dream has escaped prison. Gone were the plans of his lonely celebration or his reuniting with Eris, now the only thing on his mind were plans for safety, preparations for a fight.

He rushes to find armor supplies, food supplies, any supplies to keep himself safe. He might be a god, but he can still feel pain, and "death" is no easier. 

The rest of the server might've stood up for him if Dream had escaped a month ago, but this was now, and everybody was too busy with their own lives to help Tommy with his trauma. It was his battle now, and only his.

As expected, Dream showed up on Tommy's doorstep the next morning, the cracked porcelain mask on his face doing little to hide the evil smirk that lay beneath it. Tommy had risen earlier that morning and was now pacing back and forth in his kitchen after hearing footsteps outside. And then it came,

Knock

                                                      Knock

                            Knock

Oh no.

A/N This is sorta important but after this book finishes (next chapter) I will begin to edit and revise it. I'd also like to thank the readers who chose to read this book and stuck with it until now. It's very shitty and needs some major editing so thank you for all the reads.

                       Love you <3

                                                 ~Bre