Chapter 5 - Hello, Love.

A/N hello to the few people reading this. I find it amusing to watch the reader count drop as I add more chapters. If you are one of the few reading this, Thanks! I'm gonna ask you to comment if you feel like it bc it gives me motivation! but don't feel like you have to. 

Also the image at the top is kinda how I imagine Tommy's wings. made by CodiiCronk on twitter

P.S sorry for all the POV changes :)

*Tommy POV*

"What  do you mean her?"Techno asked me. "Hey Phil," "Yeah, Toms?" "Ever wonder why you just happened to find a kid randomly in the woods directly behind your path?" "Kinda, I guess?" "Well, I happen to be the son of your wife. Also known as your son. But I'm a mortal hence why I couldn't live with her. I don't know if I'm your son by blood but, yeah that's why you were the one to find me." I actually don't know if Phil's by blood, but either way I'm his son, by marriage or blood.

*Phil POV*

I knew this kid was special, the moment I met him, he felt like one of my own. Sure, Wilbur and Techno are basically my sons, but neither of them had even the slightest chance of being mine by blood. But a mortal, not a chance if he's mine by blood or not. "Hey, Tommy. Show me your wings." He shook his head. "You told me to ask Kristin, and if you're actually Kristin's son, then you would have wings, whether you're mortal or not. Or if you're mine by blood, you'll definitely have wings." 

Tommy looked to be thinking about what to do. I saw him stand up. "Phil, follow me. Techno, I'm sorry but you can't come. Tell the others Phil and I went for a walk."

*Tommy POV*

I have no choice. I have to take him to Kristin. So as Phil and I climbed out the window, Techno waited until we were out of sight to leave the room and talk to the others. 

Phil and I walked to the same field I was in earlier today, except now it was aglow with fireflies.

I looked around to make sure no one was around then grabbed Phil's hand and told him to close his eyes. "MUUUMMMMMM!!" And we were gone.

*3rd person POV*    (Same thing, Italics mean language of the gods)

As the two blonde boys opened their eyes, there in front of them was Kristin Angelina Mojang Minecraft, the Goddess of Death. "Ares, what is the meaning of this?" Kristin questioned. "Mum, you have to explain or make an excuse. He won't stop questioning meeee." Tommy whined. "I'll explain almost everything. He won't know about Eris and he won't know your real name." Kristin said.  "That works." Tommy agreed.

*Phil POV*

As I watched my son and my wife converse in a language I don't understand, I was so confused. Tommy just teleported me to my wife whom I haven't seen in years due to her job as a goddess. Tommy looks almost exactly like her, I don't know how I didn't notice sooner. Soon enough, there was silence. I watched as Kristin turned to me. "Hello, love." She said. "It's been a while. I have a few things to say, starting with a thank you." "A thank you? why?" That made things even more confusing. "A thank you for doing a decent job raising A- Tommy."she explained. "Yep, thanks Phil!" Tommy chirped. "Your welcome, I guess?" I responded. "Next, I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're insanely confused about Tommy." I nodded. 

"Tommy lied to you about a few things. For example, he most definitely has wings. Go on, Tommy." Tommy sighed before closing his eyes and muttering something under his breath.

I stared in awe as silvery-white feathered wings sprung out of his back, some tipped in gold. His wingspan probably somewhere around 8 meters. He opened his eyes and they were white as well. Tommy soon shook his head, his eyes returning to their 'normal' sky blue. 

"Well, Toms. Those are some magnificent wings. You'll have to go on a fly with me soon. And this time not in my arms." Both Tommy and I chuckled at that last bit.

*flashback*

I had decided to take all three boys on a flight with me. Individually, of course. There was no way I could carry three boys with me on one flight. 

Wilbur wanted to go first. I wrapped my arms around his torso and took off. The flight was eventful, to say the least. Wilbur was screaming and begging to go back to the ground. I eventually had to land because he was throwing a fit.

Techno went next. I did the same thing with him. Techno didn't through half as bad a fit, but his face was full of fear and his eyes stayed shut. When we landed he walked straight in the house and screamed into what I assume what I was a pillow. Only I heard because of my bird ears, or so I thought. 

I heard Tommy stifle a giggle before I turned around to face him. Wilbur was soon questioning Tommy about why he was laughing. After a few minutes of Wilbur bickering with Tommy of random stuff, I called Tommy over for his turn.

He ran right up to me and got in my arms. I pulled him close and took off. When I looked down to see my youngest son's reaction, I was surprised to say the least. He wasn't screaming or crying or even the tiniest bit scared. He looked like he was enjoying himself, almost as if he'd flown before. 

When I finally landed with Tommy, I asked him if he had ever flown before. He looked a little scared but quickly said no and ran inside. 

*flashback over*

"So you had flown before, huh Toms?" He giggled slightly and nodded. "Remember after Techno's flight he went inside and screamed into a pillow?" He asked me. I smiled and replied "So then you must have a great memory and great hearing as well." "Well, who could forget something as hilarious as 'The Great Technoblade Minecraft' screaming in fear." He teased.

Kristin spoke up after a few seconds of laughing and giggling,"Second, Tommy isn't exactly mortal either." I froze. "And before you ask Phil, no he's not a Reincarnation either." She answered my question before I even asked it. 

I stared at Tommy for a second before speaking, "So then you're a..." He nodded. I then turned to Kristin for an explanation. "He's the God of Chaos. For now..." She muttered the last part under her breath and I don't think Tommy heard her. "However, he's been stripped of most of his powers for reasons that won't be named." Tommy smiled sheepishly. 

"Now, nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can know about this." I nodded in understandment. "What about Techno?" I heard Tommy ask. "Fine, Technoblade, and only Technoblade can know about this.And I have to leave you now, so you two have to go home. Tommy will see to that. But goodbye, Love. Thank you, Tommy. I will see you soon, Ares." Tommy nodded before grabbing my hand and reminding me to shut my eyes, then tucking away his wings. 

*Timeskip brought to you by Tubbo liking da bee*

Before I knew it, Tommy and I were in and out of the air, quickly landing before running back to the house. We ran through the front door, watching as everyone turn around to face us. "Finally, that walk took way too long." Wilbur complained. "Tommy! You're back!" Tubbo said as he ran and hugged Tommy. "You're so clingy." I heard Tommy mutter as he hugged Tubbo back. 

I walked over to Techno. He asked me if we could go. I nodded. I let Tommy know we were leaving and he promised to come over and explain to Techno tomorrow. (Just pretend Phil only lives like a few minute flight away from everyone else). With that, Techno and I left. It had been a long day.

A/N Happy Holidays!! I hope you liked the chapter. Let me know if there's anything you don't like, or want to see in the story.