Chapter 4 - Oops?

A/N Hi! First off thank you all so much for 80 reads! I want to try and get to know y'all so tell me a little about yourself. If you don't want to, don't feel pressure too. Love of you! You are valid! 

TW: Swearing and yelling

*Tommy POV*

As I quickly jumped through the window that was left open, I immediately regretted not peeking in first. There standing in the middle  of the room was everyone who was outside the room when I left. I am so thankful I remembered to tuck my wings away when I landed.

After a few seconds of staring at each other in complete silence, Eret was the first to speak. "Soo, Tommy, wanna tell us why you lied to Techno, ran away, and as Phil just notified us,"gesturing to Phil as she said his name, who I just noticed was in the room," can speak to his crows?"

'I'm screwed' I thought as Wilbur spoke, "And don't give us some bullshit excuse like 'I don't know'". I thought for a minute and all I came up with is "Oops?" 

"OOPS?" Wilbur and Techno yelled almost simultaneously, and then Wilbur continued, "ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS OOPS! YOU KINDA JUST ARE DOIN' OF WEIRD SHIT LATELY, AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS OOPS?"

This was too far. Wilbur had crossed a line I didn't know I'd set. He had yelled at me one too many times over things I either can't control or that I have to do. 

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T HAVE AN EXPLANATION! DID YOU EVER  THINK ABOUT THAT?! MAYBE I JUST DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN THINGS, HUH? MAYBE I DON'T FEEL LIKE I OWE YOU A FUCKING EXPLANATION ON EVERY FUCKING ASPECT OF MY FUCKING LIFE!" I lost it. I watched everyone flinch at my yelling. I hadn't ever gotten proper pissed. 

I was panting now. While I was trying to slowly calm my breath down, I heard Tubbo speak up. "Tommy? Why are you eyes glowing red?" He questioned. That made everyone look me in my eyes.

After a quick minute of people staring at me, Phil said something I wish he didn't. "Hey, can Techno and I speak to Toms for minute? It'll be quick." For some reason, everyone complied, I wish they didn't, but they did. Probably because he's "The Philza Minecraft". 

As soon as the door shut, Phil turned to me and started immediately questioning me, like I knew he would. "So Toms, wanna tell me why your eyes were red?" Techno nodded along as Phil spoke, as to show he agreed. "No" I said. "Seriously Toms? 'No'? That's all you're gonna say?" "Yup" "Tommy seriously? You go your entire childhood without showing any signs of being a Reincarnation like me until now." Techno says calmly. 

I knew Techno was a Reincarnation. In fact, I figured out who he is the reincarnation of. He's the reincarnation of Sanguis (Not a Greek or Roman God, just means blood/power in Latin, there isn't really a 'blood god' so just roll with it). It was really quite obvious.

Techno continues, "The only difference is that you seem to have more powers. Like having conversations with animals." I smiled sheepishly. This time Phil spoke, "Hey Toms." He paused. "Do you have wings?" I shook my head. "Are you sure you don't have wings?" I nodded this time. "Because one of the crows in my chat, one of the ones you didn't bribe, said they spotted you in the sky. With a pair of white wings. Hence the reason I'm here" He stared at me while continuing once more, "And last time I checked, there's no way for you to have elytra, not to mention elytra aren't white." I kept a straight face while speaking, showing no sign of fear, "Your crow must've mistaken me for someone else." Both Phil and Techno looked at me faces of doubt. "Ask Kristin." I said smoothly before realizing what I said, slapping my hand over my mouth. 

I studied their faces. Techno was a mixture of confusion and anger. Phil was just straight up confused. 

"Who told you about Kristin, Tommy?" Phil asked. I sighed, "Her."