Chapter 6

"America!" Celeste grinned, tackling me in a hug. Then looking at the twins. "Omysweetgoodness are these your children? They look so...you and Maxon," Celeste smiled, picking up Ahren.

I froze. "Let's not talk about him. Or mention him ever again. I've come here to move on, maybe find a father for the two, and live a happy life without ever seeing him again."

Celeste nodded. "Well, you've come to the right girl. I know a thing or two about finding the right ones. Speaking of. Josh! Come meet America!" She called.

A tall, muscular man who looked to be a model himself came into the room. He leaned down, giving Celeste a peck on the lips then smile to me. "You must be the famous America. I'm Josh. Josh Leed."

I looked to both of their fingers and grinned. "Well well. Celeste Newsome Leed?"

Celeste laughed, hugging Josh. "Not yet. Our weddings to be set yet this winter. You're invited ofc as one of my bridesmaids."

"I'd love to. Congrats," I smile, hugging them both.

"Ofc," they both says.

"You can take the kids to the guest room. It's pretty big so it's enough space for you three. Josh and I work for the king of Britain. He's Josh's best friend since they were children. I'll introduce you to the royal family after you clean up," Celeste says, shooing Josh away and leading me to the guest room.

"Um...I think I've got enough of royal families for now. Maybe later," I say, standing outside the guest door.

"Oh. That's alright. Well, we'll be back tommorow night. The ref is full of food, help yourself. Feel at home, okay?" Celeste says, embracing the kids and I once last time before leaving as well.

I sigh, staring at the twins then to the window. "Come on, sweeties. Let's give you two a bath then I'll make you guys some strawberry tarts and watch a little movie," I say.

The twins cheer at that and I smile back.

With that, I carried them to the bathroom, giving them a bath, and changing them to their pajamas.

I leave them to watch some scooby doo as I went to the kitchen to cook some strawberry tarts. "Okay Celeste, where are you baking supplies." I say, looking around the kitchen.

It took a few minutes to find them at the Pantry and when I did, I got to work.

When suddenly the door clicked open.

I gasp.

Intruders.

I grab the closest thing which was a whisk and peered through the cracks of the kitchen door.

The footsteps slowly got louder by the second. The kitchen door flew wide open and I attacked.

"Ow!! Bloody hell, woman!" The attacker yelled.

I kept smacking him with a whisk. "What do you want?!"

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?!" The person said, grabbing my hand that hand the whisk in it and pinning it to the wall. With that, I kneed him in a place where the sun don't shine.

The man doubled over, groaning and clutching their lower parts. "Who the hell are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" I glared, holding the whisk threateningly.

"The frigging king of England!" The man glared.

"Uh huh. And I'm the queen," I rolled my eyes.

"America! Put the whisk down!" Celeste gasped, coming in and staring at the mess. "That IS the king of England."