7. Collapsed

Areum Pov

There I was nicely seated in front of him on his bed and he sitting in his three piece suit on the velvet black sofa in front of me with a glass of red wine in his hand and other resting on the sofa head with legs crossed and signaling with his eyes to start the show.

A tear slipped unwantley and landed on my chest.

Let's begin Areum. Assume he is not here.

I started touching myself travelling my hand from my tummy to slowly towards my chest and then my neck tearing the tiny piece of one chain necklace that I wore this evening and throwing it away.

Both of my hands were roaming around my body with noise of my slight moans that left when I touched my sensitive spots every now and done. With one swift motion I detached the bra which slipped off easily being the silk fabric leaving my chest all exposed to my hands and of course to him. Now I was pressing my boobs and already hardened nipples to pleasure myself. Atleast this is how I saw girls doing in some of the porn movies I watched during my teens. I was sick mentally. Literally. Totally. And now I am acting as a retarded patient. Let me die next.

After playing with boobs and nipples it was time for the bottom city. So I let my hand travel down and touch there over the fabric still at its place and started rubbing over it till I couldnt control anymore and removed the last piece of clothing off of me. And now laid all naked with both legs open, giving an HD view of my clit to the man upfront. I started rubbing my clitorous becuase I never fingered myself I don't know how to do it. I felt I would hurt myself and I don't know how it is inserted or anything. So I just contended myself by rubbing and with passing seconds my moans were getting louder with gasps and uneven  resting. I was almost close and my hand was stopped. Making me come out of my temporary pleasure.

---
Jeon Pov

There she is sitting in front of me and damn she look hot in wine red. I would get her more in this color. I was bored so I asked her to play with herself becuase that's what I always wanted:a live masturbation.

My eyes were glued to her and I forget to take sip of the wine in my hand and almost even dropped it when she started playing with her boobs. Her boobs are my first love. No second after her eyes. But now they were first becuase her eyes were not in scene and closed behind her long lashes. Ahhh I was getting impatient when she started rubbing down there and couldnt wait anymore and before she could enter her finger I went to stop her because...

---
Author pov

Her eyes were shot open as he held her hand and was now licking his fingers which he later used to enter her with him saying
"let me help with that"

He started with one finger becuase he know how tight she is and then added another while increasing his pace. Her hands were clutching the sheets underneath as she was close and soon fell a relief. Her juices all on his fingers which he brought to his lips and devoured as if some high level cuisine. She was already a mess in front of him but he wanted more. He still craved for her more and more every time she was in front of her naked or not.

"get you hair in a pony tail"
She did as was told and was now kneeling in front of his length.

"I want to mouth fuck you and don't spill anything. Understand"

He knew it must be her first blowjob but he was still selfish.

She begin stroking his length first with her hands and soon enough replace by her mouth encircling around his shaft and his hands in her hair tugging on to her high pony making her move faster and deeper till he came and filled her insides with his seeds.

She didn't wanted to swallow, as it was disgusting and she almost puked but he forced her to swallow it all. Now she was on all fours on the floor and him standing behind pushing himself hard enough for her tears to fell silently on the floor as it was a painful sex position for her and when she couldn't take it anymore, her arms and legs gave in and she collapsed there.

Leaving Jeon unsatisfied as he was about to cum but couldn't because of her. He bent over, holding her in his arms and placed her on the bed. She was still unconscious but who cares.
He now entered her again from front and fucked her till he was satisfied and left her lying there lifeless to his room.

"Ending was bad. She needs to get trained. Reception night would do for it."

He smirked on his plan and left.