3. Sentenced

"Mr Jeon wants to see you in his office with progress report of our new project."

"Okay". She replied without having any second thoughts and printed the report before heading towards her worst future nightmare.
__________________________________

Knock. Knock.

"Yes."

"Sir, here's the report you asked for."

"Forget about the report. Tell me everything's fine in your life?"

"Yes Sir." She thought he asked such a question just to be on a good note with his employees so she answered normally without finding his question a hideous one.

"But I heard your brother is suffering these days..."

"Yes Sir? No-I mean how did you come to know that?, She was surprised to be honest.

"I can solve his problems if you want me to." He literally smirked off his offer.

"No-I mean, umm ..it's okay sir. I will handle it on my own. Well that must be it. I'll take your leave-"

"You want to know how I know about this right?"

"Of course, it's natural ..ain't it?"

There were questions after questions in their conversation but was not leading towards the answer to her questions. So she was getting a bit suspicious of the current scenerio.

"The loan shark, you brother took money from is famous for draining red waters on this holy earth to get his money paid back to him. You must have known this! Don't you?"

She gulped, mentally trying to swallow down what she just heard.

"I-I didn't-"

"I am sure I can help you. That's why I asked you." He couldnt enjoy less looking towards his prey all ready to fall in his trap.

"Sir, umm I don't know what to say at this moment-"

"You know the amount is not something you can pay back even after selling your limited family assets if we surely doesn't count you yourself in one of them." He chuckled.

"Here's my address." Heartless Jeon placed a piece on paper in front of her.

"One night."

"And everything will be back to where it was a month ago."

Areum was shocked. She didn't believe her ears. She felt fear. Fear of getting drown herself in order to save her little brother before takes a dive in a pool of his own blood.

There in front of her was a man giving him a chance to save her family and a piece of paper which if she took would mean her integrity and honour was sentenced to death.

"You have this whole day to decide. I'll wait for you tonight." He winked. And she took the paper from table almost crumpling it and bowed before leaving back to her place.
......................................................................

Instead of her office she went to building's rooftop  and cried till her mind was numb to let her clam herself on her own.

She dialled a number and waited for it to picked up from other side.

"Hello, noona I don't know what to do about this mess I created. I shouldn't have taken this loan at first to begin my business. Everything is going to be ruined because of me."

She heard her brothers sobbing words and decided at once to ruin herself than to let her brother ruined.

"Don't worry and relax. Noona found out a way to solve our problems." She tried to relax him.

"No noona. It's all my wrong doing and greed to be successful on my own. It's a problem I caused and I will suffer on my own. You don't have to take it as your headache. I don't want to make you suffer with me. Bianhaeyo..!" He was about to hung up..

"Listen to me. We are a family right? If I am in some kind of trouble tomorrow you will also stand with me and not back off like you are asking from me right now. So, let me solve this for you." Areum said. She was sure of her decision. Because she loved her family and knew the importance of being there for someone and that someone right now was her own brother.

"But noona how are you going to help me? You know the amount is so big we won't be able to pay in this life.."

"I got a way.. you don't worry and relax. We will get through this too"

"But first tell me where are you getting the money from?"

"I'll explain it to you later." She hung up before her brother could ask anymore questions.
.................................

His hands traced the finest pores of her body, roaming all over her territories. A sudden gasp echoed in between her silent tears, in the silence of night as soon his fingers brushed against her clothed heat. She felt a different kind of sensation inside her body that she never knew about before. Things were going out of her control. She thought self-control is not a foreign term to her but now at this very moment everything seemed to be fazed away.
Lust and sinful dark desires has taken over the atmosphere.

After sucking the air out of her Jungkook stopped kissing for a while to stabilize his own self with enough oxygen to attack those rosey lips again.

He travelled his hand from her bare tummy to her back unclasping those sensual balls of her making him satisfied by the view in front. His mouth grabbed her right nipple and started sucking and biting it while his other hand was busy kneading her left breast roughly. Moans of paining pleasures could be heard in room. Soon his mouth left her breast and went for her moaning lips to silence them for not be heard by anyone else.

His hands trailed down to her panty liner and he twisted his index finger tugging her panties and yanking them down of her silky legs.

His thumb rolled circles on her already wet clit and this action made  her moan in their kiss sending vibrations to him and turning him on much more than ever.

He got off her and within a swift movement he took off his pants with boxers and his hardened length sprung erect in air ready to pierce through her any next moment. She gasped and was hesitant for a moment before saying,

"Mr. Jeon.. I'm still holding my v-card-"

"Shhh".. he placed his finger on her swollen lips.

"Do you want me to stop here?"