6. Dirty

"Ms. Areum, Mr Jeon is calling for you!"
---
Author pov

Areum was wearing a wine red silk two piece hiding her sex point and covered herself over with a matching silk robe as she has to move through the hall to reach his place and not wanting to flash any person on her way with her bare flesh.

Knock knock

"Yes"

With that she twisted the door handle peeking inside, it was her first time in his bedroom, it was quite an exquisite one and the theme matches well with him. Dark. All black with a touch of golden lining on furniture, giving the otherwise dead room a royal life.

She went inside and was busy gawking at the interior of room when she noticed his self placed on a sofa by the grand window all looking at her.

"you got a nice room"
"it's not my room, well the house is mine and so this room but I don't use it to be called my personal bedroom"

"then"
"it's a place I arranged for fucking business. I won't like making my room dirty and stuff. That explains?"

Dirty bastard.

"your house your wish"
"oh yeah, now strip yourself sexily telling me that you want me"

Not in ages.

"what if I don't"
"do you like putting me on edge. Eveytime to remind you I can make a call and everything would be over for your family"
He was totally enraged this time as he sprouted those words with much anger.

Without uttering another word she did as was commanded.

____
Untying the knot of her robe she let it slit down to her feet, swaying her body as if rocking to some classical romance number and begin caressing her now bare legs all the way down toward as she bend over to collect her robe and hands touching her leg back to her waist where she twisted the panty string in her index finger and threw the robe towards bed to her left and went straight to jeon.

Jeon who was sitting and watching her every move not faltering for a second wanted to see more from her and not much impressed till now.

Areum then moved closer to her and fumbled intently on her way to make her fall on his lap and her hands landing on his shoulders with lips close to his ear.

"stop staring"
"you are no fun you know that"
"And still you cant stop staring, do you?"
"I was looking for what I wanted to see but didn't got it."
"what?"

Although still sitting in his lap but now she was looking straight into his eyes asking him for an answer.

"play with yourself. I want to see how you do it."

"you mean to say, masturbate?"

Disgusting.

"ohh that's what they call it. If you know the term then I am pretty much sure you know the solo fun thing, right"

Only if there was a gun or a knife something in her hand she would have killed him or herself by now. How can he ask her disgracing herself more in front if him, hasn't she given her everything to him already?she thought to herself and before he could go for his phone again she began with the work.
_____