4. Lust

"Undress yourself!"
"What?"
"I don't like repeating myself"
"You want me to undress here?.. It's our office!"
"Correction, it's my office, and it's your workplace. And your boss has just given you a work to do."
"But.."
"Need more clarification?"
"I thought.."
"Say it fast. I can't wait longer."
"I thought we were done that night."
"You should have remembered our terms if this was going to be like this.. hahhhhh anyway."
"I think I should take my leave Sir!"
"Wait.. No one's here..
They left for lunch. Get the blindfolds down."
Her unsure gaze followed from his brown orbs towards remote to do the blindfolds. Of course this is what she chose herself and there was no other way than this.

He took off his belt and unzipped his pants. All ready to feast on his lunch.

She on the other hand was slowly unbuttoning her shirt when he harshly groped her and made her skirt fell on ground just like her honour.

He kissed her lips then her jawline all the way down to her cleavenge. All of this was so wrong and she hated every moment of it but her mind was getting numb with pleasure.

Soon her hands were roaming around his firm shirtless back and they both were losing it all. His fingers went down caressing her thighs to fidget her already wet clit. He rubbed hard and his lips sucked her hardened nipples crazily. There were sounds of love making echoing in the empty air of that place. Her hands went down to his bulge stroking it making him all ready to fuck her already.

He pushed her on table top and positioned himself to enter her. It was still painful for her like her first time but soon pleasure took it's place. He was moving with an insane speed like there's no tomorrow and she was having it hard. They both came and he sat himself on chair making her sit over his length and they went for round two.

If this is what lust means and it gives so much pleasure she was ready to spend her afternoons like this.

Everything that made sense was lost in her moans.
.......................................................................

"Here.."
"What is it?"
"An official contract."
"About what?"
"You will act as my wife just in front of people's eyes and on my bed. But not in my life."
"So, you are saying you would regard me as your keep?"
"Hahaha.."
"Is that funny to you?"
"Of course it is.. So what else you were thinking.?" He raised his eyebrow looking at her.
"For how long?" She asked.
"Until I get bored!"

What a heartless selfish jerk. She thought to herself.

Seriously this man thinks he can get anything with money. Well he is right. Now I am going to have a collar (marriage label) after willingly selling myself to him.

Could things ever be easy for a women to survive fairly in this world?

"What are you thinking about for so long ? I know even you liked it last time" and he smirked.
She took a pen and signed the papers before turning to rush out of there immediately.
"Wait..pack your stuff and get to my place by tonight."
"Remember not later than 'Tonight'.."

And she left the room.

______________________________________

Quote Credit to rightfull owner.