1. Interview

Areum pov

I was standing outside the magnificent building.. There was still half an hour for the interview. Although it wasn't my first time going to an interview but still I was a bit nervous as I was about to enter country's one of the best engineering firm. I took a deep breath and went inside.

I was looking here and there when suddenly I heard someone referring to me,

Receptionist: "Hello! How may I help you Ma'am?"
I saw her, even the receptionist was a top class lady with her dress (an elegant skirt with matching top and an elegant scarf on her neck with neat bun was complementing her entire look) all in professional attire.

"I am here to give interview for a post of Engineering." I replied her back. And she asked for my name.

"Choi Areum it is!"

She smiled back at me and said, "Wait a moment please." Then she looked at the big screen in front of her, maybe she was confirming my name on list.

Receptionist: "Yes, Ms. Choi you can go just straight from here, there is a lift there you can take it to the fourth floor. There we have our conference room. You can wait outside in waiting area and then someone will come to take you in for interview."

I said ok and went to search for the conference room as per her directions.

inside the waiting area,

I was sitting here for five minutes and there were three more people besides me, of course waiting for their turn. I was probably the only female here. "Hahhhhh". I left out a silent sigh so  that nobody else notices it. "I like such adventures", I thought to myself and laughed inside. Then a man came and asked me to follow him. I nodded and followed him.
...........
Inside the conference room,

It was a panel interview including Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin.

They were all sitting in a line besides an elongated oval shape table with some papers a water bottle and their name plates in front of them.

Suddenly the door opened breaking the silence in room as everyone was checking the profiles in front of them.

She entered and bowed then nicely then the man with name plate "Park Jimin" moved his hand, telling mr to take a seat.

I was seated there and was maintaining​ a steady eye contact with confidence.

Kim Namjoon: " So, Ms. Choi, how do you feel sitting here on the interview chair?"

"I feel good, I mean I always wanted to work here and I feel like I am a step closer to my desire."
..........................
Jeon Jungkook's pov

Desire..., my foot. You don't know miss you have came to the wrong place. A smirk appeared on his face as he was eyeing y/n from top to bottom. This didn'tt went unnoticed by Jimin and he smirked seeing him enjoying his view.

Areum was wearing a formal skirt  with a simple white shirt and her long brown hair were tied neatly in a medium pony tail.

JK thinking, "Just look at her how can she be so seductive in those plain clothes. I wonder how she will look in my bed.
Aaaaah....I just can't stop myself imaging myself oven her."
...............
Then Jimin asked her a question,
" You must have known that we never hired a female engineer before and also mentioned preference to male in our ad then why how you ended up here giving interview for this post?"

"Although I knew that very well Sir, but I wanted to try my luck and maybe I am better than all those who applied for your firm out here, who knows. And as said, actions speak louder than words, If you don't select me now then I would definitely feel disappointed thinking about, I didn't even got a chance to show my potential."

Namjoon: "Well I must say, I am impressed Ms. Choi. Though we never hired a female worker before but now I am in to give you a chance. Who agrees with me?". He asked and looked for JK and Jimin's reply.
...........
Jungkook pov

So, you want some action babe. Don't worry I will make sure to not left you with disappointment *smirk*.
.........
Jimin: "I am also saying yes to you." And looked at JK who was busy in his thoughts.
For the first time through the whole
Interview he spoke,"Ok let's do it!".
.........
Areum pov

I was hell nervous the whole time. But thank God every thing went well.. but I didn't understood one thing why that CEO didn't asked me a single question and was just staring the hell out of me like a creepy dude. 'Man... What was wrong with you". I wanted to ask him this out loud but couldn't.
Thankfully I controlled my emotions and got selected.

Yayyyyyiee! I was damn happy. It was an achievement for me. I quickly left the building and called my sister to give her this big news and of course she was happy for me.
I then called my best friend Hobii and told him I got accepted in his company. Then we planned to celebrate it tonight at my sister's favourite club where she wanted to go for a long time.
.............
I went to club with my sis Sera and Hobii​ joined us. Little did I knew then that it was Jk's play area I would have neither went there that night nor thought about going their anytime in future.
......

We entered and occupied a table by the corner and Hobii went to order some drinks.

I was just looking here and there when my gaze fell on Park Jimin.
I must say I was totally into  this man he was so my type. I told my sis about him and excused myself for a moment to go and say hi to him.
.......
Jungkook pov

I was turned on the moment I saw her in an off-shoulder dress and her long beautiful hair falling down to her waist curled perfectly as if they were natural curls. Her lips... I couldn't waste any time to taste them .I thought she is coming towards me but... "she went to Jimin"...

She approached Jimin who was standing close to our table asking waiter for something.

And then they both said "Hi" to each other and started laughing probably over some joke Jimin had told her.

Jk thinking to himself: "I am burning from inside how can she ignore me and go to someone else. Is my presence does not even matter for her? How can she? You just wait how I will take my revenge on you. I will turn you to someone you can never be able to see yourself in mirror..you bitchh just wait... *Smirks*."
.............
Areum  was unaware of the future she was going to see.. she was purely innocent.. she was soon to be punished for a deed she never did thinking of much.

She just offended a wrong person unintentionally and he is the heartless, Jeon Jungkook!