8. Big Day, Big Plans

It's the reception day.
Everyone is invited into the giant jeon villa, which was all covered in fragrant white roses to match the decor with delicate pastel curtains and candles arrangement and beautiful wine Red bows complimenting the setup.

Jeon was himself dressed in a white Armani suit with black bow tie and red rose lapel pin on his left collar with sleek hair perfect for the ocassion.

Areum's originally planned dress was white matching Jeon's white suit but it was changed to Crimson red ball gown at the very last days becuase of special instructions received form Mr. Jeon.

"There she is"-Mrs Richards exclaimed as Jungkook was enquiring about Areum's whereabouts

Areum was standing at the end of stair case looking at the magnificent gathering of their reception day. All well suited and their eyes all on her. But her eyes were only looking at Jeon who had a mischievous smile on his face.
_____
An hour before the reception. Areum's makeup and hair were done and she was now waiting for the staff to come and help her in getting dressed.
The door open and revealed Jungkook standing there with pockets in his hand.
He moved forward closing the door behind and walked straight to her.

Areum's Pov

"I have a deal for you."
"What?"-this was already a long day and the evening was yet to be passed and Jeon still has some deals to make, I can't with this man.

"A deal for a lifetime"
" What do you want now? " just tell me already
" You know the famous Kim panel working at my office? "
" Yes"-now why about them?

"Go and play with them for tonight."
A slap came to his face the very next moment, making him chuckle at her.

"I haven't completed yet.
Spend the night but don't let anyone f*ck you"

"why? Why do you want this?"

"I want their support in a matter and they proposed this in return. And I agreed"

"what if I refuse?"
"you have to do it baby, or else"
"stop it, and never call me that again"
"as you wish, but as its a deal to benefit yourself as well"

"what? Do you think anything other than freedom can benefit me more at this time?"

"you can visit your family once in a while."

"and, if I want something else then?"

"what else you want?"

"an year and let me go free, delete all my family's data with you"

"mm, clever.
But let's stop here, as we don't have time for this right now. Let's discuss it later."

___
Author pov

All kims were eyeing her hungrily as if to attack her any next moment.

Jungkook held her hand and was now busy introducing her to everyone.