Sneaking Around I

Such A Tease

Credits: https://harrywritingsbyme.tumblr.com

Word Count: 3.9k. 

You were never one to sneak around. Nor were you one to be into older men. At least, that was the case until you met Harry. You knew that you shouldn't have been lusting a man that was substantially older than you, let alone a man who was the father of your best friend. It's just that neither you nor Harry could help yourselves. 

You and Christine were both in your second year of college when you two met and became instant friends. It didn't take long for you two to become really close and rock solid in your friendship. Once midterms rolled around, the two of you two were inseparable. And the fact that the two of you were from the same place, and lived there all the way up until you both left for college (which wasn't that far away) solidified the friendship even more. The two of you even joked that the universe really wanted you guys to be friends.

But after meeting Harry though, you were starting to think that the universe had other plans.

She had invited you join her to have dinner at her dads. After knocking down the lame excuse of not wanting to intrude on their father daughter time, she was able to finally convince you to tag along with her. What was the harm in having dinner at her dads house? That was what ran through your mind as you said yes to her. You were expecting to have a nice dinner with her dad, and give him an introduction to the girl who's been hanging around his daughter. That's it and nothing more. 

To be completely frank and honest, you were expecting to find a middle aged (or close to it) man, who was about average in looks and built, and nice. The only thing you got right was the middle aged and nice part. The rest was the complete opposite of your expectations.

When the front door opened, you could've sworn that you were met with a god. He was the literal epitome of god loves some of us more than others. You couldn't believe that he was dad. And even though he was your best friends father, his name followed up by the categorization of dilf was going down in your book. Let's just say that from the moment you stepped foot into his home, you were salivating; and it wasn't because of the food. 

As the time passed, you were paying attention to every word that left his mouth; and every muscle that he involuntarily flexed as he finished getting dinner ready. You even made sure to say little so that he could talk to you more. To make matters worse, Harry was one of the nicest and kindest human beings on the planet. Which meant that your thoughts ranged from him ravishing you to walking down an aisle with him at the end of it. You were a complete mess.

While you were kicking yourself for lusting after your best friends dad, Harry was doing the same. Harry was kicking himself left and right for lusting after a young woman who was not only young enough to be his daughter, but who was in fact the best friend of his daughter, and therefore a woman he could never have. From the moment he opened the front door, Harry was gone. It was like you were the opposite end of the magnet that was pulling him towards you. Ever since he and Christine's mother divorced years ago, Harry had dated and slept with a good (and very healthy) amount of women. In all of that time, he'd never felt the same feeling he got from simply looking at you. He'd gotten close to it a couple times, but he'd never experienced the jolts of electricity that were firing throughout his entire body and the swelling of his heart as he looked and talked to you at this capacity before.

These feelings weren't the only feelings you and Harry had in common though. The both of you were also hoping and praying that Christine didn't have to go to the bathroom and leave you two alone together. But that's exactly what happened.