Unwinding

Credits: https://harrywritingsbyme.tumblr.com/
Word Count: 7.4k 

When you hear the front door open and close, you quickly drop what you'd been doing in your closet to greet Harry at the door. It was like a little daily ritual for the two of you. Especially Harry. After a long day at the office, especially like the one he had today, all he wanted to do was unwind and be with you.

When you reach the bottom of the stairs, with a little pep in your step, you make your way over towards the entryway of your home to find Harry standing at the end of the couch shrugging off the navy suit jacket you helped him into before he left this morning. You didn't even have to say a word before Harry's attention was on you and a wide smile was spread across his face. It's like he could feel your warm presence enter the room. Without a second to spare you then, almost giddily, skip across the living area and right into Harry's arms, wrapping yours right around his waist.

"Hi" You whisper, turning your head up to look at him with a wide smile, mirroring the warm one that was fixed on his face.

"Hi baby" He whispers back to you before lowering his face down towards yours, closing the gap between your mouths and bringing you in for a kiss. His mouth moved longingly against yours and you could feel the remaining tension he'd acquired throughout the day just melt away. His once tense shoulders are relaxed and his grip on you is a bit tighter, bringing you even tighter against his body. As the kiss continued on, Harry's hands began to move away from your waist.

In the beginning, he had his large and warm and incredibly soft hands at your waist, before moving them from underneath the bottom of your t-shirt and a bit lower to start massaging the ample and supple flesh of your hips. It felt so good. So good you let out a sigh of relief along with a little moan against his mouth, and melted right into his chest. If there was one thing Harry was always going to do well and be the best at, it'd definitely be working your body. He just knew how to do it. Harry knew just how much pressure to apply and where to apply it.

But anyways, in being true to himself, Harry didn't keep them at your hips. They came around to meet at the very bottom of your back before gliding down to your backside. You felt his large hands spread across the ample area through the soft and comfy, but also quite small, shorts you had on. You could feel him gripping onto as much of your flesh as he could. But of course, he doesn't stop there. His hands continue to explore the already and very well charted territory that was your ass, going lower and lower as your mouths continued moving against one another. Harry then proceeds to slightly bend down, extending his arms a bit more to latch onto the exposed and fleshy bottom of your ass that met your thighs. His fingers were curled inward, brushing up against your clothed pussy, slightly pulling your ass apart. He then stands back up, straightening himself out, and hoisting you up into his arms in the process. When he does this you let out a squeal into his mouth, slightly pulling away from his lips. Harry takes that opportunity and licks right into your mouth, his tongue effortlessly gliding against yours.

Wanting to just relax hear about your day, Harry turns his body slightly before sitting down on the couch, keeping you in his arms and now his lap the entire time. When he pulls away from your mouth to speak, you only follow him, prompting Harry to let out a slight chuckle at your eagerness.

"Wanna hear about your day baby." He chuckles, leaving a small kiss on your upper lip.

"Umm" You ponder, trying to get your head straight. That kiss was so good your head was spinning. It didn't help that Harry's hands were on your body, your panties were soaked, and you were sitting right on Harry's semi hard cock that was tucked away in his pants. "Nothing really exciting happened today." You shrug, reaching out to start undoing the work you'd done on his tie that morning.