Sneaking Around II

Trip To The Sex Shop

Credits: https://harrywritingsbyme.tumblr.com
Word Count:  3.6k

Even though you and Harry's sex life was unmatched when it came to being kinky, raw, and just incredibly hot, the both of you were always down to intensify the kinkiness, and heat you guys already had. The times where you and Harry browsed through page after page of sex toys on the internet were countless. You'd always add stuff to your wish lists and then dream up the different scenarios in which you'd use them. This would lead up to you and Harry getting extremely hot bothered and making an immediate purchase of whatever you two were looking at or you and Harry getting extremely hot and bothered and having some really hot sex. 

Even after sex sometimes if the two of you weren't completely worn out (or on the brink of getting caught), you'd pull out your phones and look up different positions and manoeuvres. You'd even try them out right then and there. When you and Harry were apart, the both of you would even do a little research on your own for the next time you two were together. The two of you were constantly on the look out for new and even better ways to make each other feel good. Whether it was Harry searching ways to make you squirt back to back until you're begging him to give you a break(even though he had zero problems with this to begin with) or you looking into tips on how to make Harry cum harder and faster by simply playing with his balls and pressing your palm down onto his lower stomach, the both of you were always more than willing to delve a little deeper and unlock new things when it came to your sex life together.

This excitement and rush to explore trickled down into the date activities you two planned.

Since your friend was spending some time with her boyfriend, you got to spend some quality time with yours. You and Harry had a nice long weekend filled with sex, cuddles, kisses, and even more sex. And that was only Friday and Saturday. The only time you two left the bed was to rummage through the kitchen. And even then, you two managed to get a round in on the counter. It was only until Sunday morning when you and Harry decided that it was time to get some fresh air in and go out. That is, after a round or two of some lazy, wet, passion and I love you filled morning sex. During your little post sex cuddles and conversation, you and Harry (per usual) ended up on the topic of toys you wanted to try.

"I found this toy I thought would be perfect for us. It's a vibrator, but with a twist." Harry whispers to you, dragging his hands up and down your back.

"I wanna see it! Did you save it or something? You know I like my vibrators." You say excitedly, lifting yourself up from his chest to look down at him.

"I know you like your vibrators baby, and I saved it on my phone." Harry hums, taking in your excited features.

You reach over to grab his off of the bedside table and you quickly enter his passcode before going straight to his browser. You find the bookmarked, and pretty obvious adult website. When you clicked into it, you're immediately met with probably the best toy you'd ever seen. It was all silicone and there was a normal dildo "shaft", with a head that wasn't like the ordinary head. There was a clamp like structure that based on the little diagrams around it, could be used for just about anything. Harry could have it clamped around your clit while he slammed his cock into you. If he was fucking you from behind, the clamp could be wrapped around the base of his cock while it was tightly inside your second entrance. If you are on your own, you could have one end in your cunt, and the other in your tighter hole. When you ride him (or when he's fucking up into you), only this time his cock would be in your second hole, the clamp would be around the base of his cock and the "shaft" would be inside your pussy. It could also be used as a simple high-powered vibrator that can be pushed inside you, or used on your sensitive nipples. This toy could also be used on just Harry. When you're sucking him off, you could stretch the clamps around his girthy shaft and push the other end into his puckered hole. This could also be done whenever he's on all fours for you.