Sneaking Around V

A Beautiful Day

Credits: https://harrywritingsbyme.tumblr.com/
Word Count: 4.6k

It was Harry's turn to pick you guys' date. While you were all for a cosy and cuddly night in with pizza and wine watching every movie you possibly could before either breaking for sex or falling asleep, Harry had other plans. He'd spent a good part of his week planning for this date day turn night for you two. 

He even went as far as to take off for the entire day just so that he could spend as much time as he possibly could with you. See, even though he was constantly horny and dying to touch and be inside of you, Harry was quite the romantic. He loved having those lovey dovey couple moments with you. He loved making you smile and expressing to you just how much he loved you; and that was a lot. In fact, between the two of you, he was the first person to say I love you in your relationship. 

He'd been in love before, but it was never fully the way he was in love with you. With this being said, Harry made sure to do the absolute most and make it all incredibly special when it came this turn of his to plan your date together. It wasn't a day that was marked on the calendar like a birthday or anniversary, but it was a day that Harry just wanted to completely be with you and just enjoy the time that wasn't always readily available to you both.

Now Harry wanted to make it as special and as much of a surprise as possible. So the night before, all he told you was what you should wear and when to be ready. Even though you felt so bad that your best friend had a fully loaded day of classes, you were so glad that she'd be away from home and busy all day. You didn't want her to ask about why you were getting dressed up and stuff. It's just that you felt really bad for keeping things from her, especially this. So when she told you that she had a packed day right after Harry texted you the time, you were able to let out a big sigh of relief. Plus she was going to spend some time with her boyfriend for the weekend anyways so you'd be able to stay away a bit longer.

After finishing up with your early and luckily your only class of the day, along with getting some other work done, you spent the rest of the morning getting ready for your date with Harry. He said that he'd be picking you up around one so you were able to relax a little bit before getting into the shower and getting ready for your date. And as you're getting ready, you make sure to keep Harry in mind. 

For starters, you made sure to use the body wash that had the scent that would just cling to your skin throughout the entire day. Whenever you used it and you'd be with him, Harry went absolutely wild. He was just obsessed with the way you smelled couldn't manage to keep himself away from you. On top of that, you gave yourself a couple sprits of your perfume which just so happened to be one of Harry's absolute favourites on you. For some reason, Harry was obsessed with your scents. He was always fixated on how good you smelled and for some reason it just made him even more attracted to you if that was even possible. And when you combined the scent of your body wash and your perfume, you struck gold. Harry had managed to supersede this obsession and become fully and even more entranced with you than he already was. And it was all because of how good you smelled. You felt similarly about Harry and the way he never missed the mark when it came to how good he smelled but he was on a pretty different level in comparison to you.

Anyways, aside from making sure you smelled heavenly for him, you spent a good bit of time figuring out what to wear. Since Harry told you to wear something that was pretty but not fancy the night before, when you were getting ready you pretty much raided your mini collection of dresses that were hanging up in your closet. It took you a while and a few times of nearly giving up to find the perfect outfit for your date. When you made it to the dress, you were absolutely floored when you looked at yourself in the mirror. You almost forgot that you even had this in your closet and you were so thankful you didn't because it looked amazing on you.