RECORDING...

Credits: https://havethetimeofyourstyles.tumblr.com/
Word Count: 4.1k

"Hi," he said when you reached the recording booth, just a few feet away from him.

Instead of responding, you set down your margarita on a stool and closed the distance between you, your legs falling on either side of his hips as you straddled him. "Hi."

His hands crept up your thighs, your exposed legs in the white denim shorts burning up from his touch. "What did you think?"

You pulled the denim cap off his head, the one he adored, and you always made fun of him for (lovingly, of course), and placed it on your head, arms draping around his neck. "You know what your voice does to me," you said, leaning in so your lips brushed at the stubble on his jaw. You played with the hair that fell on his neck; hair getting a bit longer, and you loved it. There was a bunch where you could tug a lot of it, and he loved it as well.

His fingers squeezed your skin, bare knuckles not quite giving you the feeling you craved, but it would do. Since quarantine he had stopped wearing his rings every day, not feeling the need, but you missed them–the metal cutting into your skin, cold against your hot skin when he touched you. "Yeah?" He asked, breathless in the room. "Did I get you wet, baby?"

The prospect of torturing him was becoming more enticing by the second, so you decided to roll your centre against the tent in his pants, the groan that fell from his mouth making you smile. "How about you check?"

His head dropped to your neck, nipping at the skin. "Going to be the death of me, you know." But that didn't stop him from pushing aside the denim covering your crotch, the underwear underneath it, and swiping his fingers to your slit to feel you. "Dripping for me, love," he said, panting against your skin. "Is it all for me?"

You sucked at his jaw, pulling at the skin with your teeth. "All for you, H." Harry moaned in response, loving the feel of your mouth on his skin, and that added to your arousal.

His naked hands roamed your thighs, missing the cool metal touch against your skin. "Missed you wearing your rings. It's been a while huh?" You say against his ear.

"Yeah? Missed having my rings on you? Liked feeling them when I grip your hips while I fuck you?" He responded back in a dominant tone.

"God, yes. Missed them. Need you to wear them again," you pleaded. His hands gripped your thighs hard, and you wished his rings were on, so the pain was a tad bit more.

You felt his hands back on your inner thighs as he teased you by running a single finger against it. "Let's get you out of these shorts, shall we?" You instantly nodded before you got up out of his lap and stood in front of him.

Harry looked up at you and smiled before he lifted your shirt to expose a bit of your skin and placed small kisses to your stomach. Your hands found his hair as you scratched his head lightly. The impatient mind that you lived in was begging him to just rip your clothes off and fuck you already, but you knew Harry loved to tease you.

And as if he was reading your mind, he looked up at you again and smirked. "Can practically feel you tensing up. You can never be patient, can you?" You chuckled a bit, knowing he was right. He could read your body like his favourite poem, memorized, and recited. He popped the top button on your shorts and mumbled about making it hard for him as he made his way down the buttoned fly, your smile dancing across your face. He pushed your shorts down, underwear coming with them, and you stepped out of them with ease, fully bare from the waist down for him.

"No one is coming back, right?" You asked, straddling his lap once again, voice breathless as you rolled over his white and black grid linen pants that you knew you were ruining but you didn't care. And Harry didn't either. He loved it when you ruined his clothes, when he had traces of you all over him, as if it was painted on a masterpiece in an art gallery.