9 ➽ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ☾ ⋆*・゚

welcome to jujutsu high

1576 words

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ RECAP ࿐ྂ

"bride? you are 1000+ years aren't chu and i'm just 15" i said and crossed my arm. "so what? age is just a number" he smirked as i groaned.

"this guy's really that famous?" yuji questioned. "Ryomen Sukuna, with four arms and 2 faces, is a demon of legend. truth is that he was a human who actually existed, but that was over a thousand years as y/n-chan said." gojo continues to explain yuji as i was lost in my thought.

'hm four arms and 2 face huh? so if somebody hug him...then... they will get four arm cuddles?! OMG that's lucky! not to mention he looks hot with his tattoos and hair down' i thought and shook my head. 'stop y/n'

"without a doubt he is king of curses" gojo finished as i snapped into reality. "king of curses huh? interesting" i smirked and cracked my knuckles and neck, gojo and yuji looking at me and sweat dropped.

"who's stronger you or him?" yuji asked. "well good question, if sukuna regained all of his powers, it might be a little draining" gojo said. "would you lose?" both yuji and i asked at the same them. "I'd win" gojo satoru said with confidence and continued to make our way towards the principal. 

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PRESENTLY ࿐ྂ

we stepped inside the place as doors began to close automatically, i wasn't surprised but yuji was amused and was eyeing everything like a kid in a fair. it was pretty cute tho, i smiled and looked ahead.

"you're late satoru" a elderly voice said. "eight minutes late" the beefy man specified as he was making something. i squinted my eyes to see what it is. i gasped, ITS CUTE DOLLS!, the door closed completely with a loud noise making yuji gasp.