15.5 ➽ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝟐 ༊*·˚

juju stroll 2

432 words

"yes, yes! understood" ijichi bowed while talking on the phone

"yes, yes! understood" ijichi bowed while talking on the phone. "thank-you very much. yes" he bowed multiple times making you, nobara and yuji perplexed.

stare

"what's the matter?" ijichi looked towards us and asked. "you bow while on phone?" nobara questioned to which he let out a small laugh. "I just get so wrapped up in creating the feeling of 'I'm on the phone!' you know?.." ijichi explained making you let out a "oh"

"i know what you mean.." nobara said crossing her arm and her eyes closed as she brings up how she hurt her neck several times while depilating. "you're often irritated while you're on phone, fushiguro.." yuji pointed out.

"that's because of gojo-sensei, not the phone" megumi said sighing making you smile.

"you often wander around when you're on your phone, itadori" nobara said.

"hmm and y/n-chan often draws doodles unconsciously while she is on her phone"  megumi said making you scratch your neck and let out a nervous laughter.

"it's just a habit..i guess?" you said and yuji smiled and patted your head. you four started pointing each other's quirks. "speaking of phones.." ijichi interrupted. 

"can you all stay on the call while holding the phone against the shoulder" he asked us first years. you all tried it out. 

megumi and yuji did it perfectly but when you and nobara tried it, nobara's phone slipped but yours was stable. 

"hey! i did it---" you got cut off when you heard nobara's scream making you startled suddenly and drop your phone with nobara's.

"oh my.." you blinked while nobara cried. "i'm broke, what do i do?" you turned towards ijichi.

"gurl your clan got wiped out and your the only one left so the wealth of your family will passed down to you! you guys are rich rich, i am the only poor one here" she cried.

"don't worry i will tell gojo-sensei to buy one for you" you said like it was nothing.

"really!?" nobara asked holding your hands making your nod your head. "yeah, you know what? let's ask his credit card and go to shopping" you suggested making nobara's mood turn 180.

"wow.." yuji stared at you in jealousy. "i can't with you guys" megumi shook his head while ijichi just watched the scene.