17 ➽ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ₊˚ᗢ ゚.

death doesn't do us apart.

1301 words

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ RECAP ࿐ྂ

"I see. you're smart fushiguro and I think the way you live your truth is right. but I don't think I'm wrong either" itadori smiled and praised rubbing his head making the raven smile.

"ahhh sorry, guess i'm done for" yuji said as blood gushed out from the hole. 

"kugisaki and Gojo-sensei, I guess I don't have to worry about them anymore. live a long life fushiguro, and tell y/n that i love—" his body collapsed forward making the raven let out a tch and look up as the rain started pouring.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PRESENTLY ࿐ྂ

megumi dropped to his knees knowing that his classmate , itadori yuji — aka sukuna's vessel is no longer alive.  megumi felt his heart shatter losing a person — he saved not a long ago. 

he felt his lips quiver as the rain poured down heavy on his broken soul. the heavy droplets fell down the ground followed by other — and another. survivor's guilt ate him up. 

he looked around seeing no sign of y/n , he got up and tried to calm himself down and tried to search for the female. "y/n!!" he called out cupping her mouth , so the voice could reach far away due to the rain noise. 

when he got deeper , he found a whole perimeter of area destroyed. there was a hallow — like there was a nuclear exploded. "y/n—y-y/n!?" he stood there shock , as his legs were unable to move. 

there laid you , passed out peacefully with a smile on your face , few parts of your clothes were torn apart , your hair was messy , bruises and cuts on your leg and arm , but he felt his heart drop to his stomach when he came closer and saw that you were laying on a puddle of red liquid. 

"y/n..." he whispered crouching down , on one knee and took off his jacket to cover you. he shook you , trying to regain your consciousness. he blood ran cold , when he felt your body against his cold , he immediately checked your pulse. 

he was muttering under his breath for you to be safe , he was already not been able to save one person. he thanked god — when he felt there was still pulse. but it was still faint. his phone rang , indicating him that there called someone.