18 ➽ 𝐋𝐎𝐋, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

LOL I'M DYING 

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ RECAP ࿐ྂ 

"man... i'm jealous that she have to marry someone like you" she chuckled and then huffed. "she will wake up after few days maybe , but damn she is strong.." shoko said and turned around. ijichi and gojo sighed in relief knowing the girl was out of danger.

"so this is..." she removed the cover revealing yuji with a hole in his chest lying dead. "i can take him apart as i please right.." she asked for permission to dissect yuji's body and gojo asks that she make good use of him.

"Oh i will.." she looked over her shoulder. "who do you think i am.." she said.

"you will stay with me forever right yuji?"

"yes y/n forever , pinky promise." 

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PRESENTLY ࿐ྂ

Your mind was a mess. You were balling your fist in anger. All you remember was killing that traitor of your clan and all you remember was going black after the tiresome fight of overuse cursed energy between 2 special grade.  

Shoko- san told you that you were passed out for 48 hours- exactly 2 days and pretty much ended up with a white bandage on your forehead and a throbbing migraine. She suggested you to rest for pretty much a week or two since few parts in your body were injured. 

"I'm fine, Shoko-san. Thank-you so much." was all you replied to her dismissing the 2 headache. Yeah the physical one and the Gojo thingy. That blindfolded bimbo has non stop following your around everywhere.

His reason? To protect you. 

"Mochi~" Gojo called you giggling. yeah. Mochi is your nickname. "Sensei stop following me, I'm am adult and I know how to manage myself." you sighed dusting your jujutsu uniform. "Aww mochi but I bought sweets for us." he pouted. 

"You can pig out on those sweets. It will literally rot my tooth." you cringed at the amount of caramel, crème and sugar powder on the sweets. You walked away while he was yelling your name to try those.  

No to mention every time you asked about Yuji they would dismiss the topic. It was rather frustrating than tiresome. Out side you did look fine now. But inside, yeah.. you were dying.. collapsing... falling in deep pits of overthinking. 

"Y-yuji is um.. Oh! Gojo-sensei called me. Hahahah see ya later!" 

"Yuji huh... wait a minute I need to walk my demon dogs."

You didn't know but your stomach churned when they didn't reply to the questions asked regarding Yuji. Your best friend. You really missed that ball of sunshine. You sighed and flopped on your dorm bed looking at the ceiling. 

"I miss you Yu.." you muttered frowning. He would nag you to express yourself, when you appeared cold to everyone at first and it would take time to open up. You looked at the pillow beside you as your lips curved down more. 

You recalled him being a  snorer and a very messy sleeper. In primary, middle you both had pillow fights which end up with you always winning since he would give up so you can celebrate your win.  And you hated that side of him.

Too kind. Too pure. He doesn't deserve this. Let's rephrase that. The world doesn't deserve him. You were having constant nightmares from high school where he would cuddle and calm you down. Since he was a snorer, you tend to sleep far away from him.

Which again, tends to make him sad so he'll usually plop himself on you, hugging you. And that's how you two usually have sleepover. With you on the edge side ways and him with 85% of the bed hogging the blankets. 

And at midnight you would intentionally kick him so he falls out of the bed, so you can sleep peacefully. But hey! you're kind enough to let him have pillow when you snatch the blanket in the dark.  

"Yuji a period is when blood comes out of a girl's vagina." you were trying to explain what period is to this strawberry. "OMG YOU ARE DYING!" he suddenly cried hugging you tight. "No Yuji...." you patted his back sighing. 

"Girls get their period when they start puberty. It means they are growing up.." you said. "What are those medicines and those diapers..." his voice trembled. "We wear pads or tampons to stop the blood getting on our clothes.."

"A period means that a woman can become pregnant." you added making him gasp. "A period can last for 3-7 days, Sometimes periods can be uncomfortable. The person might feel pain in their tummy.." you chuckled when he made a sad face and hugged you. 

"Yuji what's wrong?" you asked patting him again. "Your in pain and I can't fix it" you heard him mumble through your sweatshirt. He sniffed when he understood everything girls and women go through.  

"I WILL MAKE YOUR PAIN GO AWAY!" Yuji stood up like a super man and instantly fell down your bed beside you cuddling you as he rubbed your tummy. You resisted the urge to laugh and hug the shit out of him because he was so gentle and understanding. 

okay let's say i am back for few days until i start my mid terms, sorry for not updating so long