14 ➽ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐁.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

fearsome womb

2070 words

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ RECAP ࿐ྂ

"you are good for now, all you wounds are healed, but your right leg's bone is a transverse fractured, you were out for 2 days so you need food, but make sure to eat nourished food, soups, and fruits. well most of them are just external wound so they will be healed in 3-4 days but you were nearly dead" she sighed.

"huh?" i looked at her. "the wound in your chest and stomach was really bad, but thanks to yours and mine reversed curse technique you were healed pretty good but rest for 2 week or more" she said as i nodded and smiled.

"thank-you" i smiled as she blushed but fake coughed and said a quick 'pleasure'

"oh and y/n" she called when i went towards the changing room well washroom, "i wasn't lying when i said you look hot" she smirked and went away as i huffed and pouted.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PRESENTLY ࿐ྂ

"our window verified the curse womb three hours ago. once 90% were successfully evacuated. they made the call and sealed off the center. citizens within 5 meter radius will be evacuated as well" ijichi said.

 ijichi kiyotaka , the assistant manager at Tokyo Jujutsu High, brings first-years, sumire y/n, itadori yuji, fushiguro megumi and kugisaki nobara to a detention center where windows have spotted a cursed womb.

"ijichi-san question, what is a window?" yuji raised his hand up confusion written all over his face. "a window is a member of jujutsu tech who can see curses but they are not sorcerers" the elder man answered.

'how can he keep such a straight face?' y/n thought as she leaned towards megumi seeking warmth as it was raining. megumi gladly took the hint and wrapped his arms around her shoulder sharing her his own body heat.

"oh okay" yuji said and nobara and him ignored the jealous feeling inside them and payed attention towards the mission while megumi was like a human tomato. "let's continue" y/n bobbled her head back and forth. 

five detainees remain inside detainee block 2 with what could potentially spawn a special grade cursed spirit. "hey so what's a 'special grade'?" yuji asks confused.

"Grade 4 - A wooden bat is enough."

"Grade 3 - If you have a handgun, you can rest easy."