16 ➽ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 ↻: ̗̀➛┊

mind games with mastermind

3355 words

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ RECAP ࿐ྂ

after he took the finger, he started walking away making the curse light up in pink, blue and purple flames. "it's over. this sucks!" sukuna said irritated that he has been used for the brat's gain. "if you're gonna switch, just do it already!" he demands yuji to take back control.

however, after hearing nothing back from yuji, "what's the matter, brat?" he asked realizing something that made his let out a deviously evil grin showing his teeth.

"huh!" y/n got a feel of something bad is going to happen as she held her necklace in her right hand. "something wrong?" megumi asked looking at y/n's distress expression. "i have a bad feeling" she mumbled.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PRESENTLY ࿐ྂ

you both waited for what feels like ages. "where is he?" y/n mumbled looking at megumi who had the same distressed expression on his face. suddenly, you both notice the expanded dormitory has gone, which means the special grade curse has been defeated in other terms died.

'now yuji should come back' y/n thought looking around. " if it's about him, he's not coming back, darling" a menacing voice interrupted the quite surrounding. both of the first years froze feeling their blood run cold at his voice.

"what are you doing here sukuna?" y/n asked narrowing her eyes at the demon. "don't worry. there is no reason to be scared, I'm in a good mood right now. so let's talk babe." he said nonchalantly smiling at the young beauty. "where is yuji?" she asked still not buying his words.

"He seems to be having some trouble, but it's only a matter of time before he'll switch back. So I thought about what I could do in the meantime" he looked at megumi as an evil smile appeared on his face as he tore yuji's uniform showing his tattoos. 

"So... i've been thinking about the different ways i could do this!" he held his hand out where he had long nails making both flinch.

the first years watched the curse put his hand inside yuji's body near chest area and rips his heart out of the body. y/n felt her stomach drop at the sight making her nauseous and hold on to megumi for support. "what are you doing..."

megumi's eyes widen at this action while both are stood there speechless watching sukuna hold yuji's beating heart in his hand while he coughed some blood. "I'm taking this brat hostage!" he grinned.