11 ➽ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔? ˗ˏ۵*ೃ

how crazy are you?

3172 words

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ RECAP ࿐ྂ

she was a short girl with a slim figure. She has mid-length orange hair that reaches to her neck that is styled with bangs that cover the left side of her forehead. she had orange eyes, long eyelashes, and thin eyebrows of the same color. 'she is so pretty' you smiled as you appeared in her view.

"nah we have y/n already" megumi whispered.

"hello i'm sumire y/n! nice to meet you kugisaki-Chan" you smiled as gave her your hand to shake, she stared at you and blushed.

"kyaaaa~ a cute girl! my god!!!! You're soooooo beautiful and cuuuttte!!!!! I'm gonna cry I never thought I would see an angel! Did you step on the wrong cloud and fell from heaven? can we be friends?!! " she asked exited as she hugged me.

"yeah" i chuckled nervously. the boys coughed due to being little jealous.

"we are here you know" gojo said. "i need to bond with my breed!" you and nobara said at the same time.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PRESENTLY ࿐ྂ

nobara was staring the the other two with squinted eyes. "I'm itadori yuji from sendai" yuji said happily, "fushiguro " megumi introduced as y/n was busy holding her laugh.

'he looks like a potato. he's defiantly the type that ate his own boogers as kid' she said to yuji. "and only a name here? i can't stand high and mighty dudes. i bet he's definitely into stuffs like setting seagull on fire' nobara thought and sighed.