Hermit!Tommy AU

THIS IS PURE FLUFF!!

Ever since Tommy had glitched into the Hermitcraft server, everyone had taken a liking to this teenage boy who has definitely seen more that any of them ever had. Scar and well, Botem in general have recently started teaching Tommy about their specialties. Grian and Pearl taught him about st and Mumbo and Impulse have taught him about redstone. Today, it was Scar's turn to teach Tommy about landscaping and custom trees. Scar really like having Tommy around, especially since he had been staying in Scar's honeybee waggon, Tommy told him it reminded of his friends back on his old server.

Taking him outside Scar started showing Tommy how he likes to build custom trees. This went on for about an hour before he heard a small noise from the teenager, turning around Scar looked at Tommy, seeing the boy had small dark circles around his eyes, implying that he hadn't had much sleep for the last few days. With a soft look on his face Scar offered for Tommy to come have a nap in is main waggon, Tommy agreed, letting Scar lead him to his waggon, up the stairs and into bed. "Goodnight Tommy." Scar said to the boy, walking to the ladder back down. "Wait," replied Tommy, "Please don't go". Turning back around, Scar sat next to Tommy's bed, holding onto his had and softly singing to him until he fell asleep.

Never in Tommy's life would he admit how much that reminded him of Wilbur.