Tommy & Techno (Wilbur is there too)

Includes:

-Racoon Hybrid Tommy, Piglin Hybrid Techno and Raven Hybrid Wilbur (this isn't important though)

Tommy's POV:

Wilbur and I had just dug a hole into a stupid little hill after running away from stupid 'Manburg' and stupid JSchlatt and stupid Tubbo! 'Wait no, Tubbo's not stupid!', 'But he betrayed you!'. Are these like the voices Techno hears? Never mind, Wil's talking to me. "So Wilbur... what do we do now?" he glanced down and his communicator and looked back at me with a smile "Invite Technoblade to help us." I was dumbfounded and Wil must have saw because he quickly added, "He asked of couse, I told him what was happening and we talked before, he's at spawn now do you want to go get him?" I nodded quickly and got on the horse I stole from Fundy and went to go get Techno from spawn.

Techno's POV:

'Where the heck is the child?' 'It's ugly here.' 'Where are we?'. The voices hadn't shut up since we had gotten into Dream's stupid SMP and now I was waiting for Tommy to come and get me, trust him to be late. I stood for about another 30 seconds before I heard something "Techno!!! Technoblade!!!" it was Tommy. I turned and looked him in the eye "You're late." he looked a little scared but shrugged it off. "Sorry big man, haha." he sounded nervous. "Do you wanna go to Wilbur, I uh I stole Fundy's horse before so we'll get there faster." I nodded at him, sighed and waited for him to get on the horse but he didn't. 'He probably want's a hug, he just go exiled from his own country.' one of the voices said, they're probably right though. "Do you uh, do you want a hug or something Tommy?" I asked. He gave a small nod and embraced him as he held onto my cloak for dear life. I felt tears on my clothes, but didn't mention it. I smiled and pulled away from the hug, "Lets go now huh Toms?" he gave a quick 'yes' and we headed off on Fundy's horse.