Panic Attack

Trigger Warning: Panic attack, unsafe binding, emotional manipulation, swearing & mentions of self h*rm. If you are sensitive to any of these things, PLEASE DO NOT READ!

Includes:

-FtM Tommy (he/him)

Tommy's POV:

I was a 'normal' day, y'know! I woke up in pain- again- I must have forgotten to take of my binder before I went to be again.. oh well, I've felt worse pain. "I may as well take it off- i guess it could use a wash." I whisper to myself. I go to take off my binder and a wave of dyphoria hits me. "Well... I guess I'm not going to wash it today!". Changing my pj's to my classic short sleeved red and white shirt, I looked at my arms, and thankfully my scars have healed nicely, hopefully no one will bring them up today.

Wilbur's POV:

I heard Tommy call out my name from about half way though the forrest. "Will!! I'm here!!". Fucking hell that child annoys me sometimes, the only reason I'm keeping the bitch around is to get him to do things for me, make him trust me and the break his trust and watch him crumble, he fucking deserves it.

"Hey Tom's! How are you?" I greeted the little shit when he got over. "Not much Will! Y'know the regular, Tubbo's going around with Ranboo again, I swear, he hasn't got much time for me anymore." Tommy replied. I suddenly got an idea, I'm going to send the prick into a panic attack, and then comfort him, and make him think I'm tho only one there for him! I'm so incredibly smart!! "Oh well, maybe your friendship was never meant to be! Haha"!" I told him.

Tommy's POV:

After hearing that sentence, I immediately felt the breath knocked out of me, he wouldn't say that on purpose right?! Like he is my brother, he cares about me!! I was suddenly aware that I could not breathe. "Will!" I let out in a strangled voice, "Help! Please! Binder- on, can't breathe!!" I tried to tall him, and in a second we were in his burger van thing and my binder was being taken off and being replace with a comfy hoodie or something of the sort. Will helped me calm down and instead of doing work, I fell asleep and napped the entire day, but y'know at least I can trust Will!!

Wilbur's POV:

My plan is working!!

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't wrote in so long! I sprained my wrist and it was difficult for me to write for long periods of time! With saying that, thank you so much for the support on this book and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-Bee <3

(unedited)