Secrets

According to given Instructions by Headmaster Cedric Takes me to the Mr . Dumbledore office ..

I reached there and see Mr . Dumbledore , Mr . Snape and Mrs Macgonall .. taking about me ..

Violet: May I come in

Dumbledore:Yes ... Yes ..
Cedric wait for her . ..

Cedric: Ok Professor

Mcgonagal: Miss Luvona you are the daughter of Ivy Luvona and Willam Davies .. I'm I right ..

Violet: Yes mam but how did you know .

Mcgonagal: I guess it from your face you totally look like your Mother ..
You know have many dangerous powers ..

Yes mam ..

Dumbelldore: You need to control them .. All professors teach you how to control them we know you are too young for third year but according to your powers we can't take you in 1st and 2nd house . .. you have a restriction using your powers in school premises is not allowed it will become dangerous for you and other children . ..

Violet: Sir I have a question .. can I ask .. ?

Dumbelldore: Yes sure ask ..

Violet: Sir why sorting houses is so confused for sort me in house ..

Dumbelldore: Dear you are the mix of all houses. Slytherin is best for you because you are so ambitious to make your own life... And Slytherin helps you to achieve your dreams .. your father is also Slytherin and your mother is Hufflepuff ..

Violet: How you know so much about my Mother and father ??

Dumbelldore: They are best students in their time ... Your mother is ..

Snape : Professor .. not this time .

Dumbledore: You are right Snap .. Violet now you can go and take rest .. tomorrow is your first day

Violet: Thank you sir

I come outside the office but thinking about what Professor Dumbeldore want me to tell but professor Snape cuts him ...

I see Cedric is waiting for me ..

We both started heading for my drom we both don't talk to each each other .

Pleasant slience ..

Then Cedric breaks the slience and ask me my name ..

Cedric: Hey What's your name ??

Violet: My name Violet Luvona and yours ..

Cedric: Cedric Amos Diggory .. are you the daughter of Ivy Luvona . I know her she was Wonderful Hufflepuff

Violet : Yes hmm.

Cedric: But she married to some Davies .

Violet: Yes William Davies .. but I never you Davies with my name I don't like it ..

Cedric: But why..

I don't want to talk much so

Violet : Some personal reasons ..

Cedric: Okkk . We reached .. Good nig..

I slam door behind him ..

(Cedric Pov)

I think she didn't want to talk much .. but she is so cute like a baby .. but this baby face have too much scares ... I think she has very painful background .. that's why she never uses Davis with her name ..

Her Beautiful black eyes cry most tears ..

But something inside me wants to know about her .. but asking her is like salt in her wounds ..

I think Harry , Hermione and Ron know about her ..

I went to the gryffindor common room but my goodness .. I meet them in the garden ..

Cedric: Hey Harry ..

Harry: Ohh Hii Cedric ..

Harry : What attracts you to us ...

Cedric: Actually it's about violet..

( Draco Malfoy is walking near the garden and when he listen violet he stop and listening what Hermione, Harry telling Cedric about her )

Harry : Ohh so you like violet ..

Cedric: No I just want to know about her..

Hermione: Actually she tell us her story .. in train..

Cedric: Tell me too..

Ron :Her life is so miserable .. her mother is died when she is only 4 yrs old by her Master .. after her death .. Her deadly training started by her master .. it's so deadly training .. after her training she sent to her first mission .. but she left that all she worked as waitress in hotel for 4 months .. then we met her ...

Cedric: But her father doesn't do anything after his wife death ..

Hermione: No no violet tell us .. he killed his master just after her training ..

Cedric: Ohhkay .. so sad .. I'm feeling so sad for her .. I know what it's like to losses Mother..

Hermione: How did you know ..

Cedric: Because I loss my mother too.. but I have a loving father .. but she even doesn't have that ..

Ron : She struggle too much in her childhood ..

Hermione: Now not more we keep her happy .. from now ..

To be continued ..