Pt 3 Marry me

Before reading it
Watch this video

https://youtube.com/shorts/CJuZg_knsVw?feature=share

Ivy Pov

Its a pleasent silent . I went the down Dark lord is looking handsome in black suit well prepare .. Offer me hand .. And I put my hands on his .

And he kiss my hand and then look in my eyes .. And lead me to the dinning table and as a gentleman first I sit then he ..

After Breakfast

So Miss Luvona did you like the time with me .

Yes Dark lord . its a great time and I see so many things is change . 

I love that you like the change and also that you call me Dark lord .. But its better if you Call me Tom ..

Tom ?? But why ..

My all closers call me by this name .

Bu..

Lucious why don't you take her and give her a round of whole palace ..

Sure Dark lord.

Good and give her your best hostility ..

Yes Dark lord ..

He take my hand and before going with him I see in dark lord eyes but he watching me not as his guest like someone else .. Someone like his own property .

Ivy..

Yes ..

After some time

This is the garden

Lucious did Dark lord always behave like that ..

Yes but did you know his past is so dark and dark ..

What does it mean Lucious

Means that his mother always got tourture by her father and brother but mentally and physically .. Then she fall for a muggle But although he is a muggle he left Her mother before Dark lord birth ..

Ohh that's so sad .. I tear up ..

That's not much just after Dark lord birth His mother also died ..

Im getting more tear up ..

He grown up in orphanage but as he is a wizard muggles thinks that he is a mental his mentors always torture him and other muggle orphans also bullie him.

How someone can rude to a small child .

His past is so dark ivy he never let anyone to tell you .. But the main reason why he bring you here .. Because he is so alone no family , nothing , he never feel love ivy .. He was being so kind to you cause he wants you to be that one from million that loves him and whome he loves .