Truth

Cedric Pov

I wake up it's school holiday .. in evening I have train for back to my house for Christmas holidays I'm feeling so bad that violet don't have anyone in here Christmas holidays ..
then I see Violet is come up from bathroom bathed and freshed

My Outfit

And hairs

And hairs

Ohh you wake up how you feeling now

Good , Thank you for taking care of me ..

Can you tell me why you go the rain ..

I'm just just little agressive and jealous

Can I ask you why ??

Beacause you and Neville ... I think I should not Said that but you love each other ..

Who told you this stupid stuff .. I and Neville are good friends .. like you and me .. and why did you ignoring me last week ..and yes if you are so jealous then why didn't you ask me for the ball and yes you and Cho seriously love each other you have very bad choice Ced and why you grab my hand ball night ..

Relax princess I have answers of your each and every question.. I didn't ask you for the ball because I think you did not went to the ball I listen it when you and Pansy talking' that you are not going to there as you are too young and I'm ignoring you because I feel so sad as Im not going with my princess going with another girl and no never ever I can't love Cho she is just want me to be her ball date so as a respect I said yes to her .. and I  grab your hand in aggression and jealous .. im so sorry for that ..

Naaah I can't forgive ..

ohh Ok then tell my what I have to do ..

Promise me if you feels such wried feeling can't do this stupid act again and  shared it to me

Ohhkay promise ..

So friends again ..

Only friends ..

Ohhkay Best Friends ..

That like my princess .

Princess where you will in your  chirstmas holidays ..

Aah here with Harry ..

But Harry is going with Ron in his home ..

Then alone .. with my Cute Sib dog ..

Did you have a dog I don't know . 

How can you Hermione gifted it to me yesterday ..

He is sleeping he so cute but not more than his master

He is sleeping he so cute but not more than his master .. what is his name..

I didn't think that what should I call him ..

Okk what you like most left humans .

Aah Winter I like winters .. so much ..

So his name is winter ..

Ohh so cute he will definitely give me feeling of winter in summer ..

So I'm saying why didn't you celebrate your chirstmas with me .. in my home ..

No Ced Chirstmas is a family time you should be with your family .. I don't want to ruin your family time ..

You don't ruin my family time I only have Father in my family  even i and my father so happy if I celebrate my chirstmas with my princess.  After my father you are most important person in my life I swear I want to celebrate my chirstmas with those whom I cared and who cared for me .

Ced thank you ..

I hug her and she hug me back .  I don't know but when I hug her I feel so good like If I left her she will disappear I just want her in my life I hug her more hard ..

Then ..

Ohh I'm sorry if I spoilt your moment you both continue ..

No no Hermione it's not that .. what you thinking

I don't need explanation V .. pack up your bags you are going with me this chirstmas ..

Sorry Hermione .. but she is taken .. she is going with me in my home ..

Oh then Im late ok violet enjoy your holidays ..

Same too you Hermione ..

So Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas !

So We have train today evening..
Im leaving for my Drom for packing and you also pack your material .. Bye Princess

Bye Ced

To be continued...