Pt 4 Yes I Do

Ivy Pov

Today's is that day .. the day which is a most beautiful memory of every Girl .. it's my wedding day .. the i accept dark lord as my Husband.. and he will accept me as his wife

I'm dressed in a beautiful white and black gown..

And a hairstyle of my hair .. that Olivia did for me

I'm just watch the outside the window having the wedding bouquet and thinking that its be ok to marry Dark lord

.. the new flower spring and hope that lily and James living there happy life .. and Remus , Peter , William too.. and Si...

Miss luvona .. Mrs Malfoy come to meet you ..

Mrs. Malfoy..Narcissa and Bellatrix

Narcissa :- Hii Ivylet ..it's nice to see you as dark lord bride ..

Bellatrix :- Doesn't seem that you are not Nice .. you are so lucky that Dark lord wants to marry you .. i never think that Dark lord choice is a Hufflepuff..

Narcissa : Bella .. ivy now it's time of your wedding so come on lets go .

I don't know why..but i need lily right now.. im so nervous and these two bitches make me more .. Dark lord is so lucky that i am marrying him ..

Im up to the stairs and every one is watching me off course me cause I'm bride .. and theirs stare making me more nervous there are not much people .. the people I only know was Lucious, Relgus , Narcissa , bellatrix , and they are mostly dressed dark and Green .. i made my way to down to the stairs ..
And I saw Dark Lord in black suit well prepared for marriage it's win my heart ..

Luscious take my hand and approach to dark lord

Luscious take my hand and approach to dark lord . I wish my dad was there not luscious . He put my hands in dark lord hands .. I'm feeling so nervous when I put my hands in his cold one .. he smirkly looks in my eyes then I put my arm his one and he wishper in my ears and said

"You are looking just as Dark lord bride black suits you darling"

We are not married till you can't call me darling ..

Maybe after 15 min you are not able to intrupped me what I call you.

I don't know I'm doing right marrying Dark lord .. he is so cold towards muggles and the one who don't obey him ..

Mr. Tom Marvolo Riddle will you accept Miss Ivylet Aaron Luvona as your wedded wife

Yes , i do

Miss Ivylet Aaron Luvona will you accept Mr. Tom Marvolo Riddle as your Wedded Husband..

Ahhhh ..

Ivy what are you doing ..

Yes , I Do

So I announce you Mrs. Tom Marvolo Riddle..

He took me by my waist and i put my hands in his face and kiss for a minute.. then pull away

Everybody there started Cheering and congrats us for marriage..

But the way I'm feeling i can't understand some part of my heart is confused that how my heart convey to marry dark lord then other part of heart thinking about Sirus i love him .. but i cheat on him i never deserve him .