Cedric's unbreakable Vow

Violet Pov

Good morning Violet Now it's time to get up and fresh for returning back to Hogwarts.. I'm so happy that from during chirstmas Hot shower I didn't have any other nightmare about my mother and that mystery man I get up and go to the washroom bursh my teeth then shower and wash my hairs and body ..

My outfit

And my hairs

And my hairs

I take my ready bag and went to down the stairs

I take my ready bag and went to down the stairs ..

Mr. Diggory : So are you ready violet , I still can't believe how these holidays finished we really have great time with I wish we spent more time together, it's the best chirstmas after Cedric's mother death

Violet: Me too after my mother death ..

Mr. Diggory: One second Ivy is .. died how when and why ..

You don't know from 10 years my fathers master kill her ..

But a stupid muggle can't kill her even he who must not be named not able to kill her than that filthy mud blood how it can be possible ..

So you are saying there is another reason of her death ..

Yes I don't know that but it's true that a filthy mud blood muggle can't kill her she is so powerful ..

Good morning Dad , Good morning Violet ..

Good morning Cedric ..

Violet are you ok ..

Hmm yes ..

Cedric I think you forgot to wear your shoes ..

Yes thank you violet

He goes to his room ..

Mr. Diggory if it's true that my mother death is not just a muder that I have to find out that reason .. can you tell me that person who knows that ..

I clearly don't know but professor Dumbledore may know ..

Yes he maybe I will definitely ask him ..

But for now don't take stress and keep smiling Daughter

Thank you Mr.Diggory