Chapter Four: Auradon

By the time Syed, his friends, and their parents had gotten all their things together and packed, the crowd around the spotless limousine was thick with curious gazes.

Hopper stood by Hobert, watching as his son threw his bag into the trunk of the limousine before sliding into the back. His nose scrunched up. "Smells like common folk out here."

"Come back here, now!" Randall said as he ran to Raney.

"Raney!" Randall got annoyed.

---

Ian Lightfoot, Hector and Imelda, Isabela and Coco Rivera, and two boys with auburn hair and blue eyes wait outside for the four VKS. One of the boys was linking arms with Isabela, his girlfriend. The limo drives up and stops in front of them. Isabela was happy on the inside and students were cheering for the welcoming of the VKS, the band play the welcoming song. The Limo driver opens the limo's doors for them.

Syed and Hobert got out normally, while Raney and Chelsea were arguing, throwing hands with each other.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Chelsea stop!" Raney shouted, while fighting with Chelsea as the band stopped. "You got everything else why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!"

"No!" Raney yelled.

"Give it to me, Raney! Ow! let go!" Chelsea said.

"Guy, guys, guys. We have an audience." Syed said.

Ian Lightfoot comes and welcomes them, the daughters of Chick Hicks and Randall look up to see Ian Lightfoot, Hector and Imelda, their daughters, Isabela and Coco, and the two boys.

"We were just cleaning up!" Chelsea chuckles nervously as she whispers to Raney. "Get up." He helps Raney up.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that I mean just leave it." Ian Lightfoot told the two girls as they put the stuff back at the limo and Chelsea closes the door and then she sees one of the boys and walks up to him.

"Hello, handsome. The name's Chelsea." She said smiling. he chuckles a bit as the other boy uses his right arm to pat him.

"Hayden, manners!" The other dude whispered to his ear.

"Welcome to Auradon prep, I'm Ian Lightfoot. Headmaster."

"The Ian Lightfoot, as in the one and only?" Syed asked.

"You know it!"

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for your father, when you and your brother just used magic to bring him back, with that wizard staff and nervous look."

"Uh, Mr. Lightfoot you look different, I thought you would have blue skin and pointy ears." Hobert said trying not to be rude.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say "Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" Ian said.

Isabela unlinks arms with her boyfriend and her older sister, Coco walks over to greet them.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Coco and this is my younger sister Isabela."

"Princess Isabela. Soon to be queen." The boy said.