Hob's Explosion of Taste

It was the Heroes and Heroines Festival, it was Hobert's and Syed's first one, even Chelsea's and Rana's. Hobert was visiting Syed's tent with cupcakes on his hand.

"You have to help me!" Hobert said.

"What's the emergency?" Syed asks.

"This!" Hobert showed Syed the cupcakes, they were green and rotten and they were glowing and changing color.

"Cupcakes?"

"I volunteered to make cupcakes for the carnival because I heard last year everyone loved Brook's, they were like an explosion of deliciousness, and I can do that and everyone will love me and how how amazing I am but none of that's going to happen Because I can't make cupcakes!" Hobert said then he turns around. 

"I mean it's not like I made cupcakes on the Isle of the Lost, the evil chefs did." Hobert said, referring to Chef Skinner.

Then he asks Syed a question. "Remember the awesome ones we had at my birthday parties."

"I wasn't invited." Syed said, referring that his father was Syndrome.

"That's because that was a mean thing to do and on the Isle of the Lost, being mean was being nice."

"Uh-huh." Syed said with his arms crossed. "What exactly did you fill these with?"

Then Syed points to the cupcakes. "They say baking is a form of chemistry, so I decided to combine all of the periodic elements." Hobert replied. "I probably should have left out the sulfur. You'll have to help me! Use you magic!"

"No way! I'm trying to be good, remember?" Syed said to his friend.

"Magic for a good cause is automatically good."

Then Syed chuckles. "Do people really think it really works that way."

Then Hobert begs Syed to do his magic and said the word please too many times. "You're not gonna stop until I help you, are you?" Syed asks.

"Yep!" Hobert replied.

"Okay okay, fine. I'll do it but just this once." Then he gets his spell book out. "Oh magic spell book!"

"I've always wondered what this tasted like?" Hobert asks.

"Make no haste and turn Hobert's cupcakes into a explosion of-"

"Ew!" Hobert said then he thrown the cupcake. Then green smoke came after he throws it.

Then he grabs Syed scared. "What just happened?"

Then Syed got mad. "You didn't let me finish this spell! Instead of a explosion of taste we made an explosion of-"

Then he saw Hayden, with his shirt covered with green spots and his nose.

"Cupcakes."