Chapter 7: Trusting a villain kid

Syed and Hobert were just at their lockers together while Isabela, Brooks, and a boy with brown hair, brown eyes and he was named Wolden, walked to their lockers, laughing which stopped when Brooks and Wolden saw Syed and Hobert. "Those kids are trouble." Wolden said, pointing to the two VKS. Isabela looks over to who Wolden was pointing at.

"Bye Syed." Hobert said to Syed, closing his locker. "Bye." Syed replied back, then Hobert walked off.

"Come on, Wolden. Give then a chance." Isabela said to him, hoping for a change of heart. "Oh, No offense, Isaberry, you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mother fell in love and married a man who thought left her, but he was actually murdered by his best friend, and he came back to the family. But with my family, the super villain was just the super villain. That boy's father." Brooks said, while holding his girlfriend's hands. "I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later." Isabela said, before walking to Syed.

Syed closes his locker when he sees Isabela. "Hey!" She said to him. "What's up?" Syed replies.

"How was you first day?" She asked him with a smile on her face.

"Super."

Isabela notices the art on the door of Syed's locker. "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?" She asked him.

Syed then sees Isaac walking by then faces Isabela again. "Way to take all the fun out of it." He said, then he walks away.

"Huh." She said. smiling.

---

Syed walks in a few feet away from Isaac, "Hi!" He said.

Isaac then turns around once he heard Syed.

"It's Isaac, right?" Syed said walking closer. "Ah, always loved that name. Isaac."

"That's cool." Isaac says, before starting to walk away.

"Don't go!" Syed said, stopping him.

"I guess, I was just hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?"

"Hardly." Isaac said.

"Really?" Syed walks closer, while Isaac walks backwards to the sink. "I mean, with your father being Ian Lightfoot and headmaster? I mean, not to mention your own um... Personality." Syed chuckles awkwardly.

"I'd rather be handsome. You've got great hair." Isaac said.

Syed looks at his curly ginger hair and looks back at Isaac. "You know what? I have just the thing for that." He then gets his spell book out of his bag on his hand. "It's right..." He looks for the the spell in the book. "Ah-Ha, Here."

Syed reads the spell. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair." Syed commanded before drawing a star in the air, Isaac's head automatically following her pointing like a puppet.

When the work was done, Isaac lifted his head surrounded with short long auburn and brown curly hair around his face. He looked in the mirror and was amazed.

"Wow! You almost don't notice your other features anymore!" Syed said.

"Do my nose!" Isaac said while his finger was tapping on Syed's book.

"Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know I can't really do really big magic. Not like your dad with his staff. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted." he said as Isaac got confused like magic didn't exist.

"He doesn't use the staff anymore. He believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff." Isaac said as Syed's smile faded away.

"What a bummer." Syed scoffed.

Isaac's face turns down. "Yeah."

"You know, he used magic with his brother, Barley and then they realized the true magic is deep inside their hearts and brought magic back. Doesn't he love you?"

"Well, of course he does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. Work on the inside, not the outside. you know, that sort of thing." Isaac said making a sad face.

Syed points at him. "That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as if your heart is about to break. Oh, Father, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too." Syed said.

"Think it would work?" Isaac asks Syed.

"Yeah! I mean, that's what old Wilden did, right? And your father poof him with just a pair of legs and tried for 24 hours to get him back. And hey, if your dad does decide to, you know, break out the old staff, invite me."

"If I can convince Dad, you're so there." Isaac said, quite happy.

"Yay." Syed said.

"Bye." Isaac said, grabbing his bag.

"Bye." Syed said, then Isaac ran out.

---

It was Chemistry class, Hobert was sitting next to Meadow while she was sitting by a girl with tan skin, green eyes, brown Ombre hair, she was wearing a yellow dress with a brown belt, and some boots. Her name was Alina Scorfano, the daughter of Alberto Scorfano. 

And Hobert was looking at Wolden. "Any chance he's an prince?" Hobert asked. "He kind of an prince." Alina replied. Then Meadow spoke up after finishing her notes. "Wolden. Sheriff Jr. Woody's son. Wolden inherited the charm, but not a lot of there, there, know what I mean?"

"Well it does look like there, there to me?" Hobert replied still looking at Wolden.

Then the teacher walked up to them. "Hobert Cricket. Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" The teacher said.

"Atomic weight? Well, not very much. I mean, it's an atom, right?" Hobert and Wolden both chuckle.

The teacher then gestures Hobert to work it out on the blackboard. He secretly grabs his mirror then gets up and goes up the front of the class.

"Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" Hobert said, then he wrote it down the board while saying it. "That would be 106.905 times 0.5200, plus 108.905, times 0.4800, which Mr. Unkrich, would give us 107.9 AMU."

"Amu?" Alina whispered to herself.

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate..."

Hobert turns around. "A villain? Don't make it again." He interrupted Mr. Unkrich with and Leta, who was sitting next to Wolden handed him a note while he smiled back. and the note said. Meet me under the bleachers at 3. PM.